Do guys ever fall in love or do they only need sex?

All the guys I've been with only cared about sex and didn't seem to have romantic feelings.
5d
I've met 30 year olds who only cared about sex. When do men become mature?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• We have romantic feelings when we are horny and prospecting for pussy. But never fall in love. It's tactics. Just how a dog acts so cute when it's prospecting for food from your hand. Then as soon as you're done and it got what it wanted, it leaves and minds its own business. Learn from nature, because that's all we all are anyway, advanced animals.

Most Helpful Girl

• So many young guys just want sex. The problem is that so many girls give it to them, they think it is normal.

Hmmm. Maybe it is now! LOL!