Do guys ever fall in love or do they only need sex?

All the guys I've been with only cared about sex and didn't seem to have romantic feelings.
Updates:
5d
I've met 30 year olds who only cared about sex. When do men become mature?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• We have romantic feelings when we are horny and prospecting for pussy. But never fall in love. It's tactics. Just how a dog acts so cute when it's prospecting for food from your hand. Then as soon as you're done and it got what it wanted, it leaves and minds its own business. Learn from nature, because that's all we all are anyway, advanced animals.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So many young guys just want sex. The problem is that so many girls give it to them, they think it is normal.

Hmmm. Maybe it is now! LOL!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• You're at a young age you can't expect every guy to want to give up his youth to play husband with you for a couple years

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Its not an age thing its about the person, you'll have to talk to them and find out what they want

• Every guy is different and the more mature they are the more they realize they want more than just sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Really dumb question that you know the damn answer to... No excuse for the dumbness.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes. No, but it does appear that way much of the time, doesn't it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex is secondary or tertiary to me. I like it, but if she wants to wait I am cool with it. What matters is that we click on multiple levels.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want sex, I think I could fall in love though

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't only care about sex. Sounds like you just keep meeting assholes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most younger guys are about sex. Older guys are more likely to want the romance.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Only sex

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes