Any suggestions as to where a girl might safely look for available, passable, crossdressed guys?

I sort of swing both ways, with a thing for the yin and a thang for the “yang,” hence feminine beauty with a touch of wang sounds tremendous to me. Can’t even believe I live in an age where my chances for being burned at the stake for my curiosity have been significantly minimized. Serious question: I live in a major metro and don’t know where to start. Not looking for gay drag queens or ts seeking males. Are there places with pretty, straight, fem men, with a knack for fashion and refinement and tenderness, that are interested in cis-women? (Correction, TRIED TO ATTACH example image, denied by platform). Not looking for perfection, just soft corners with the ability to listen, “touch softly…” And yes, she can be prettier than I am. I might even learn a tip or two ☺️
3d
Is “traps” reprehensible insofar as terminology is concerned? I’m being honest. It sounds rude to me, but I have no reference for saying that. I’m fine with Tgirls too, I just figured they are typically male oriented. Forgive my misunderstanding, this is new territory for me. I hesitate to even set foot in it because of the potential vitriol. But I don’t care anymore. Ask for what you want. If all you meet is assholes and bitches then what you wanted was never thee to begin with.

11