Would you date a guy who doesn't have any social media presence?

Facebook is for girls and making money. So I don't use it.

19

What Girls Said 1

• Yea, I don't use social media so we'd have something in common.

What Guys Said 9

• Not really sure why you assume Facebook is for girls, I've never once thought that or heard that opinion before. That said, I am not on Facebook as I don't care for social media but I did have MySpace when I was a kid. But I definitely know a lot of guys who have Facebook or other forms of social media.

• I wouldn't date a guy, period. However, if a woman didn't have a social media presence, I'd like that. Because I'd rather spend more time with her face to face than for our eyes to be glued to a screen so much.

• i like your question. i have a profile, but never go on. social media is a joke.

• I haven't used that shite in forever either

But just know that some people get all fucking weird and paranoid if you don't have/use it

• Yeah I only use this account too, is that why I'm lonely?

• Lol. You seem like a damn troll

• The answer here for girls is no they wouldn’t.

• "Facebook is for girls"

I mean a 28-year-old boy speaking like an 8-year-old boy will probably make a woman not want to date you.

• I deleted it all for mental reasons and didn’t bother going back, girls always tell me how weird it is that I don’t have it, but I got the same number of dates as I used to get