Shall I just pretend I forgot what happened between me and him to lessen the tension for him and between us?

Shall I just act like nothing happened and just talk to him normal. So he feels less tension and that way we can get back to how we was and maybe when he feels comfortable and less awkward around me he can open up to me about what happened. 😊

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You can't undo what has already been done. Sometimes the dynamic changes and cannot be changed back.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1d

What do you mean can't I like casually talk to him and once he seems comfortable he can tell me then but for naw I just want to talk in general that's it

• Yeah if you two are dating you can always build up the tension more

0|0
    0|0
  • How bad was it

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

It's bad for him not me though

• 1d

If its no big deal then ya kinda forget about it and if it comes up let him know its fine

• 1d

Yeah I'll jus say I forgive you even though it has nothing much to do with me than him. And tell him to forget it and start afresh. And as soon as he gets comfortable again that's when I'll as what's up

What Girls Said 2

• You can try, but he’s not likely to talk about what really happened if you give him an out. You may gain a short-term victory in that he’ll start flirting with you again, but eventually you’re gonna have to confront the real issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what happened.
    If you talk about it things might get awkward for a while (idek what it is lol)
    But you might be able to avoid such problems in the future.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

I know tahts why I said I jus pretend like I forgot and talk to him casually then soon when he's open and comfortable then I'll ask

Recommended myTakes