What is the most unusual place you have taken or gone with someone on a first or second date?

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I met this local while I was mountaineering in Nepal and he took me to see the sunrise from a beautiful spot on that mountain. Probably the best first date I’ve ever been on

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It wasn't a date as much as it was a detour. We ended up at an auto repair shop for a whole evening.

0|0
    0|0
  • My first date... was a short drive got interrupted by her mom needing some cat food and litter so we ended up spending an hour at the store just looking and talking about our past pet hamsters. Went to get ice cream at a local creamy/diner and they also sold goats so we spent most of the afternoon feeding and petting the goats. And our 2nd date we just took a nap for most of the afternoon

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• He took me to the gas station for some condoms. I said hell naw

5|3
    0|0
  • Oh I chased my lost phone on a first date with a guy from Israel through the entire city after we had smoked weed it was so thrilling 😂
    We ended up tracking it and found out it was still on the tram I had taken so we eventually waited for it to return, got on and picked it up from the driver

0|1
    0|0
  • This guy took me on a hike up a ridiculously inclined peak like a week after I had hip surgery lol (he didn't know). I only made it about 15 mins up, I had to try I liked the dude:)

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer active dates. Indoor climbing, treetop obstacle course. It sees sense of self, how they see themselves, ego.

0|1
    0|0
  • Empty Sunday school classrooms at a church he worked at.

0|1
    0|0
  • Aquarium

Nice to see you again.

1|3
    0|0
  • Hiking trails

1|2
    0|0
  • A dungeon 😷

0|1
    0|0
  • The graveyard.

1|2
    0|0
  • I went to a swamp

0|1
    0|0
  • i have never had an unusual date before

0|1
    0|0
  • zoo or chucky cheese

0|1
    0|0
  • A sex party lol.

1|2
    0|1
  • First date cemetery. we had sex and he walk me home

0|1
    0|0
  • I went to the park. It was a very beautiful park... more like a forest. We walked a lot! It was so unusual to me because I had never seen a park like that. When he proposed to go to the park, I thought it was odd too because u just never know... but then it turned out to be an unforgettable date because it was very nice talking and walking and laughing... just beautiful!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I don't think I've ever really had an unusual first or second date. I think they've all been the tried and trues, things like a restaurant, bar, movie, park etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • We had to pick her brother up from jail. Nice way to meet some of her family.

1|1
    0|0
  • A picnic at a graveyard on Halloween night. It was her idea.

0|1
    0|0
  • All about sex show convention. It was awesome lol. We were both so turned for each other after the event we went straight to her bed used some toys we bought. Been together since.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not unusual but she said her bedroom and I said raw or not 😉

0|1
    0|0
  • Drove around all day and night,
    Ended up staying up all night talking right next to a park pond with a fountain in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • To get tattoos

1|1
    0|0
  • In a open field at midnight

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never been on a date, ever.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whole foods, got some potatoes