What is the most unusual place you have taken or gone with someone on a first or second date?

1714

Most Helpful Girls

• I met this local while I was mountaineering in Nepal and he took me to see the sunrise from a beautiful spot on that mountain. Probably the best first date I’ve ever been on

Most Helpful Guys

• It wasn't a date as much as it was a detour. We ended up at an auto repair shop for a whole evening.

• My first date... was a short drive got interrupted by her mom needing some cat food and litter so we ended up spending an hour at the store just looking and talking about our past pet hamsters. Went to get ice cream at a local creamy/diner and they also sold goats so we spent most of the afternoon feeding and petting the goats. And our 2nd date we just took a nap for most of the afternoon