Struggling to know what God wants me to do?

So, I’ve been in a relationship with a non-Christian man for 2 years now. I struggle and feel and enormous amount of pressure because I know he doesn’t (and may not ever) share my faith. I love Christ first and foremost, yet he doesn’t understand this or the importance of a God-centred life.

I also often feel completely alone. It wasn't up until just after I got into a relationship with him that I truly started living life for Christ (I backslid around age 17) and in the process of building a relationship with God, I lost all of my non-Christian friends. Most days, I feel alone and alienated. The only one I have that I can rely on is God. But I’m in such an awful situation I just don’t know where to begin or what to do. I know I’d break my boyfriends heart, and I know I’d find it difficult to adjust to life without him. Please help?

If there are any Christians out there, I would greatly appreciate if you could pray for me and my situation, I need the support of Christian brothers and sisters.
  • You should break up.
  • You shouldn’t break up.
  • You should keep praying about your situation.
    Vote C
  • Other.
    Vote D

23