Struggling to know what God wants me to do?

So, I’ve been in a relationship with a non-Christian man for 2 years now. I struggle and feel and enormous amount of pressure because I know he doesn’t (and may not ever) share my faith. I love Christ first and foremost, yet he doesn’t understand this or the importance of a God-centred life.

I also often feel completely alone. It wasn't up until just after I got into a relationship with him that I truly started living life for Christ (I backslid around age 17) and in the process of building a relationship with God, I lost all of my non-Christian friends. Most days, I feel alone and alienated. The only one I have that I can rely on is God. But I’m in such an awful situation I just don’t know where to begin or what to do. I know I’d break my boyfriends heart, and I know I’d find it difficult to adjust to life without him. Please help?

If there are any Christians out there, I would greatly appreciate if you could pray for me and my situation, I need the support of Christian brothers and sisters.
  • You should break up.
    Vote A
  • You shouldn’t break up.
    Vote B
  • You should keep praying about your situation.
    Vote C
  • Other.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You’re alone because you put “god” before your friends and yourself. What did you expect to happen?

Do you think your “god” would want you to sacrifice a good relationship over something so trivial?

1|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Do I think God would want me to put him first? Well, I know He does. And if cutting out a bunch of friends who, really, were never there anyway is what that means, then, I will.

• 2d

How do you know that? Some book written thousands of years ago by dozens of authors in numerous languages?
      Don’t let your beliefs sabotage your life

• You need to remember that people will leave you because of God. John 15:18 "If you find people hate you, remember they hated Me first." Whether or not your boyfriend will join those people remains to be seen. Just keep praying. I will pray for your situation, as well. If you two break up, then it wasn't meant to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • GOD has told us in the Bible that we are not to be unequally yoked

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• The two of you are not compatible. Break up sooner rather than later.

0|0
    1|0
  • Call him, see if he picks up. Maybe he’s too busy giving Trump ideas!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes