Is now my second chance or do you thnk he just had the chat to keep me there?

i found out that this guy i am kinda seeing was wanting to end things cause i wasn't communicating well. as soon as i found out i had a big chat with him as to why (personal things) and he seemed like he understood. do you think he would still be considering it - he could have broke things off when we spoke but he didn't. or do you think now is my second chance

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• The only way to know is to be genuine and ask, voice if your still interested, this may be your second chance but be sure this is what it is with him, hopefully things go well.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

he said he likes to be with me - so i thought it was my second chance but recently our texting has been less than normla - or he won't reply till hrs later

What Girls Said 1

• If you feel like things won't work out then you too could just be friends or split up completely.
    If you trust him and he's not a bad person then give him a second chance.

Think of what made you think in the first place that you should end the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

he said he likes to be with me - so i thought it was my second chance but recently our texting has been less than normla - or he won't reply till hrs later

• Show All
    • 6d

If so, maybe you two should talk about this, face to face.

• 6d

nah we both dont want a relationship atm cause of our busy lives - but we text every day and see each other once a week - we are just casual atm

Recommended myTakes