Is this what the hookup culture pressure feels like? Can anyone help me?

This is a mental struggle I'm going through at the moment. So I'm about to turn 20 years old and I'm a virgin who has never dated yet. I'm a virgin because I'd like to save my virginity and my sexuality in general for someone I truly love, and I hope to find a woman who is also a virgin because I feel like our relationship will have a lot more meaning to it. I'm not looking to start dating for a couple more years when I'm more grounded in life and able to better sustain a relationship, and I'm willing to wait until marriage, and I know it seems kinda bullshit to wait until 25ish to date and expect to find a virgin, it even sounds bullshit to me at time, but if I completely rejected hookup culture and meaningless sex and stayed a virgin at 25ish then who's to say there's a woman out there who did the same, but this is not about that. Here's my mental struggle, as much as I want the hookup culture cesspool to die it tends to loom over me like a devil on my shoulder, I keep having thoughts like "women are at their prime years right now, TAKE ADVANTAGE", "Everybody else your age is having tons of sex right now, why aren't you?", "Fuck relationships, right now you need to fuck women during their prime, fuck'em while they're young, fuck'em while they're pretty, fuck'em while they're tight", "There are no virgin women in their 20's, all women are sluts, you'll never have a happy marriage" and so on. I keep thinking women are only truly pretty for a short time, which I know is bullshit. I keep thinking all women are fucking a bunch of dudes while their young and pretty and then marry a stable guy once they get older and their looks fade away, which I know it's a bunch of incel bullshit. I feel like I'm missing out like a deer who missed the rut, which I don't like to think because I want a meaningful relationship with a meaningful sex life. by the way I am mentally ill and can't help but think this way, can anyone help me?

00