Signs a girl is pushing you away?

Thoughts?

21

What Girls Said 2

• -Lack of interest in you, indifferent attitude
    -Doesn't spend as much time with you as she used to
    -Picks fights or disagreements with you
    -Threatens to break up with you (well that's kind of obvious) or seems to be looking for an excuse to end things

This can go for guys as well girls~

• 4d

I mean she has a kid, which I totally understand can make her extra busy. But she’s constantly on face book and it’ll be 2 or 3 hours I haven’t gotten a text from her but she’ll post something on Facebook. And today she brought up about us meeting up tonight and I’ve only heard from her like three/four times today with no mention of our plans and I haven’t heard from her in almost 4 hours was the last time I heard from her. It’s well after 8pm where I am

• 4d

She doesn’t know I know she’s on Facebook all the time, she just tells me she’s “busy” would it be bad or weird if I asked her about why she’s on Facebook all the time but can’t text me back for hours?

• 3d

No, call her out on it! Actually I'm curious to hear what lie she comes up with to justify her behavior, lol.

Wait until she behaves this way again, and next time she says she's "busy" ask her how does she have time to be on fb then?

• If she physically moves you away from her immediate vicinity.

What Guys Said 1

• The ground is approaching at incredible speed.

Jokes aside, less responses, detail of responses lowered, less emotional involvement, to list the obvious few.

Another way to deal with it is just fo be genuine and ask, if its the case you savd yourself the headache of doing other things to find out, if its not the case maybe something is happenning with her, may be an opening to help her or show her you have genuine interest in her.

• 4d