Hey everyone where do you think you will find your wife/husband?

I think maybe workplace.Hey everyone where do you think you will find your wife/husband?
  • College/school
  • Workplace
  • Bar/club/party
    Vote C
  • Online
    Vote D
  • Just randomly
    Vote E

1521

Most Helpful Girl

• i have this fantasy in my head. that i will be sitting at a desk waiting for the prof to begin talking, and this hot guy will sit next to me. i will turn around, look deeply into his gaze, and fall madly in love. still has not happened yet. i am 19, and so far: i've been asked out by a 60 year old, a 50 or so year old guy offered me a coffee that he had already began drinking, another 60 year old dude asked me if i wanted a ride on his motorcycle when i was 14, and some guy started hitting on me on the bus when i was 17 or so. i told him my name was Suzy, that i was 15, and that i was half Russian. Then he proceeds to tell me he is 17. after 5 minutes, he tells me he is turning 19 in 2 months. i caught him, and started messing with his head. poor man. his facts just weren't straight. anyways, i was not interested. i have to know a guy before i date him (i. e. know him from school, work, or something. if i have no idea who he is, he has to be hot to attract my attention. the dude was average. i may have liked him if i had know him prior to meeting. but i was not interested) oh man. i need to get married in the next 6 years if i want to have a kid by the time i am 28. oh, the stress.

• 5d

Your opinion is really nice and funny๐Ÿ˜‚.
      I too sometimes feel the stress that I have to start dating soon so as to have a kid by 27๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
      Your thoughts are so similar to mine.๐Ÿ˜‚

• 4d

yeah, but you're a dude. you can have a kid till the day you die. a woman tends to have the safest pregnancies between 18-27. apparently, that is when she is the most fertile. (my age range may be a bit off, but something around there).