Hey everyone where do you think you will find your wife/husband?

I think maybe workplace.Hey everyone where do you think you will find your wife/husband?
  • College/school
    Vote A
  • Workplace
    Vote B
  • Bar/club/party
    Vote C
    Vote D
  • Just randomly
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• i have this fantasy in my head. that i will be sitting at a desk waiting for the prof to begin talking, and this hot guy will sit next to me. i will turn around, look deeply into his gaze, and fall madly in love. still has not happened yet. i am 19, and so far: i've been asked out by a 60 year old, a 50 or so year old guy offered me a coffee that he had already began drinking, another 60 year old dude asked me if i wanted a ride on his motorcycle when i was 14, and some guy started hitting on me on the bus when i was 17 or so. i told him my name was Suzy, that i was 15, and that i was half Russian. Then he proceeds to tell me he is 17. after 5 minutes, he tells me he is turning 19 in 2 months. i caught him, and started messing with his head. poor man. his facts just weren't straight. anyways, i was not interested. i have to know a guy before i date him (i. e. know him from school, work, or something. if i have no idea who he is, he has to be hot to attract my attention. the dude was average. i may have liked him if i had know him prior to meeting. but i was not interested) oh man. i need to get married in the next 6 years if i want to have a kid by the time i am 28. oh, the stress.

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

Your opinion is really nice and funny๐Ÿ˜‚.
      I too sometimes feel the stress that I have to start dating soon so as to have a kid by 27๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
      Your thoughts are so similar to mine.๐Ÿ˜‚

• 4d

yeah, but you're a dude. you can have a kid till the day you die. a woman tends to have the safest pregnancies between 18-27. apparently, that is when she is the most fertile. (my age range may be a bit off, but something around there).

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Omg ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I want to have a best- friend neighbour who Im best friends with like in my idiot brother, its soooo romantic and like they hate eachother a tiny bit but then they end up together

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea, could be university but I don't date people I study with directly and I most definitely would never date someone I work with, so anywhere other than workplace could be it

0|0
    0|0
  • I am pretty sure I will find my husband at his home, in bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met mine in high school but we didn't start dating 'til we met again in college.

0|1
    0|0
  • I found him at a get together with friends in Atlanta

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope he a nerd that loves anime n is gonna teach me the way

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything from workplace to casual encounter on vacation...๐Ÿ˜Š

0|0
    0|0
  • Wherever.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't even k now lol i guess randomly

0|0
    0|0
  • Try at church.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most find them through college / university

0|0
    0|0
  • Mines in bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's out there somewhere

0|0
    0|0
  • Prison.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• I have not yet met my future wife, but I think in someways its just part of the beauty of not knowing where I will meet her. I may meet her either at university or in the workplace.

0|0
    0|0
  • They still haven't added the 'pickup a wife' section in my Local Walmart so I might have to start looking elsewhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote F: Nowhere on this planet because women are brainwashed by the Devil to reject men who are very different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh, go for the 60 year old, if he has money. Then when you're 45 your kids will be grown and gone, he'll be gone, and you can do what you want with your life.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

And in answer to your question, I don't think it is going to happen. Marriage does not appear to be in the cards.

• Not really planning on getting married so I can't vote.

0|0
    0|0
  • i found my girlfriend on tinder 1 year together now
    so you know :)
    its kind of random

0|0
    0|0
  • It simply won't happen because I decided to remain single indefinitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • In different universe, with different laws of physics.
    Just by chance, does anyone has Mirror? I want to get out of this reality.

0|0
    0|0
  • The place where lost socks go.

I'll never find the socks or a wife.

0|0
    0|0
  • The way my life is, she will probably be the opposing counsel on a case that I work on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just randomly. The less you look, the better chance of finding it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll probably find her at her lover's house?

0|0
    0|0
  • never

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, Nowhere

0|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully college

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe through GAG. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nowhere. I'll never find anyone to marry.

0|0
    0|0
  • In another nation.. IMAGInation!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't plan to get married, so nowhere

0|0
    0|0
  • I met her on a plane ride

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes