I made a guy a gift but I'm not sure if I should give it to him?

It's a painting on a tree trunk wood slice of his favorite Marvel character. We are no longer dating, we just chat here and there as friends, since we have mutual friends. Should I still give him the gift? He's the one that lost interest. Sometimes I feel he doesn't deserve it and I feel stupid to give it to him. A friend suggested I keep it but it kind of bums me out. I didn't make it for myself or anyone else, I made it for him

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe not. Unless there’s a good reason to give it to him (Birthday/etc.) No.

• 4d

It was actually a Christmas gift but I didn't finish it on time and didn't get a chance to give it to him. He didn't get me anything which isn't a surprise and I wasn't expecting something anyway.

• 10h

Thank you for opening my eyes; I appreciate it & your time for responding!

• 5h

No problem ! :)