If a guy came back once, will he come back again?

This guy hit me up after a couple years no contact. I kind of told him to **** off without actually saying that. I just expected him to have more to say after all that time and instead I just got a basic greeting. He texted back laughing. It’s been a minute since that happened. I do want to talk to him, I just wish he’d make more of an effort.

What’s the likeness of him hitting me up again? And if it’s unlikely, would it be a bad idea if I did? What would be the best way to approach the situation.

12