If a guy came back once, will he come back again?

This guy hit me up after a couple years no contact. I kind of told him to **** off without actually saying that. I just expected him to have more to say after all that time and instead I just got a basic greeting. He texted back laughing. It’s been a minute since that happened. I do want to talk to him, I just wish he’d make more of an effort.

What’s the likeness of him hitting me up again? And if it’s unlikely, would it be a bad idea if I did? What would be the best way to approach the situation.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Unlikely u showed him you ain't intrested so he will put his efforts elsewhere

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

It was more because of how things were left. I can’t just ignore what’s happened.

• Show All
    • 4d

I hear you. Is it best to just leave it alone at this point then? And thanks for the help 🙏🏼

• 4d

That's up to 6ou I'm not sure as I don't know the situation or either off you two u have to pro and con and find out you're self

• That totally depends on the girl.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If i were you i would do nothing for someone who returns after years. People change i change you change.
    What you feel about him?
    You want him?

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I mean kind of. That’s why I was hoping he’d have more to say. Also that’s why I wasn’t going to make it easy for him but you’re right it’s been so long at this point.

• Show All
    • 4d

Thank you! Appreciate your help :)

Recommended myTakes