I met a man in his 40s, we somewhat know each other, we see each other every weekend volunteering. Should I give him my number to get coffee sometime?

I would like to ask him to get a cup of coffee and give him my number, but is that too forward? He is quiet, but we always make eye contact. When we talk to each other we look directly in each other's eyes. I just don't think we could have a conversation where we volunteer as the time we interact with each other is somewhat limited and there are nosy people around. I just don't know if a guy would take it as something else, and I am totally fine if he doesn't text or call, but I would like to get to know him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• cmon, live a little... of course he'd love a cup of coffee... make it a drink too... have some fun.. fall in love and make tons of babies
    save you eggs for him, freeze them

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You should definitely ask if he wants to grab a coffee! I don't think it's too forward, especially if he is quiet! Good luck 😊

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• why play the game as if you are 17/ dont give him your number. just ask him if he fancies grabbing a cofee after you finnish your voluntary thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it girl I'm 44 and would love someone younger to catch me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes