If guys never show interest in you does that mean you are unattractive?

I'm almost 17 but haven't yet dated or got asked out by anyone. Guys never seem to show interest in me or try to talk to me. My family and friends always tell me I'm very pretty but I don't believe it. I have had guys stare at me but they never initiate anything. It can also be because I am an introvert and often lost in my own world... But seeing all my friends getting in a relationship I too want to be in one but don't know what to do.

04