Do guys test girls before dating (I know it sounds weird)?

My boyfriend just admitted that he was testing me on our first date (it was 2 months ago). he was trying to have sex with me on the first date, and I didn't let him. He said that I passed the test because I had boundaries. Wtf.
I've never ever done that to any guy.
Do guys actually test girls or he is just a weird one?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Nope I don’t test them, I just go with my instincts and if I think they’re right then I will ask them on a second date

0|0
    0|0
  • Ditch his manipulative ass now.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

I dont think that he is manipulative (or he is so good at it that I dont understand what he is doing). He is actually awesome guy. But that "testing" made me so mad. I made a scene out of it and he said its common thing between guys. He wanted to make sure if im "relationship material". Personaly, I dont see the correlation between sex on first date and relationship material.

• 1d

The "testing" thing is manipulation. He's sick.

It is NOT a common thing for guys to do. He's a sick, manipulating bastard.

• He’s weird, or he wanted to make you think he has some sort of a moral code, do you think if you wanted to have sex then he would have said no 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

Nah, he wouldn't have said no. Thats the point. He said that he wanted to make sure that Im "relationship material". Im so mad at him right now.

• Show All
    • 1d

I see that too now. Wtf. He was treating me like a damn lab rat

• 1d

Ah na don’t be too hard on him, he’s only trying to endear himself to you in his own little twisted way, he’s still full of shit though lol

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes