Guys, does a physically and mentally strong, loud and confident woman intimidate you?

Would you date someone like that? Would you feel emasculated? Provided that she also has a warm and sweet side to her as well.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 56

• There's a big difference between being a physically and mentally strong woman, who is loud and confident and between a Cunt !, A lot of women these days, Especially feminists, call themselves that and then they spread hate towards men, degrade them and then they say that are loud and strong,, bla bla bla

0|3
    1|0
  • I don't know about "loud." I don't like loud anything... loud doesn't intimidate me, it annoys me. The rest doesn't intimidate me.

Mentally strong and confident is fine.

But there is a difference between being mentally strong and confident and acting like a man.

I don't want to date a woman who thinks she has to act like a man. I don't want to date a man I want to date a woman. Women think differently. I want a woman who thinks like a woman.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

What do I think? I think you are posting some kind of spam. Somebody already showed me that link about a week ago.

• I like mentally strong and confident women.
    Loud, no.
    Because if you're powerful and confident, people will hear you when you're speaking barely above a whisper.

0|0
    0|0
  • What u described could also define arrogant so it would depend at the end off the day I don't want a women that act like a slave but I'm also no looking for a women that wants to be in competition with me over everything

0|2
    0|0
  • Intimidated no BUT if you mean an arrogant woman who likes to belittle men calling any men who disagrees with her and doesn't do what she wants weak under the *strong woman* facade i would rather stay away from her. Physically strong... I don't know not my type i like tall and slim girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not indimitading at all for me
    its a huge turn off , i like girls to be girls not a raged feminist bodybuilder

0|2
    0|0
  • "Intimidate?" No, I just probably wouldn't be attracted to her, depending how loud and how physically strong (because I assume if physically strong that she's not petite, which is what I and most guys want).

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't intimidate me, I'm just not very attracted to that type. I'm far more for the feminine and gentle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are not intimidated by girls. Unless you're going to kick their ass.
    It sounds like you're just a bore. Nobody likes a loud mouth know it all.

0|3
    0|1
  • Personally yes it intimidates me... Women that are like that are hard for me to get along with. However, each person has his own tastes and I'm sure it doesn't bother some men!

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Reading the other comments, I have to clarify that I agree with the person that said intimidate no, but irritate yes! That is more along the lines of what I would say.

• Again with these shitty questions? Angela Merkel doesn't even intimidate me and she is the world's most powerful woman. A "strong, loud and confident" woman is nothing.

0|1
    1|0
  • Yes. Girls talk a lot usually. And when that talking changes to shouting I lack peace of mind in my own home. so no loud women for me. Confidence and mentally physically are traits I encourage.

0|0
    0|0
  • men aren't intimidated by women. they may be repelled or just not attracted. i don't know why women wish so hard for being intimidating xD

0|2
    1|0
  • I don't mind if she's strong, as long as she isn't stronger than me as per pure, raw physical power. If she is, she's probably on some kind of performance enhancing substance, and I don't date roided up chicks.

Mentally strong is always a bonus, I appreciate if she isn't a nervous wreck all the time.

Loud? That's not a desirable trait. That's just annoying.

Confident? Confident in what? A lot of women nowadays confuse confidence with arrogance and complacency. She should be confident in her own skills, but willing to accept and learn new things.

Would a loud, annoying, entitled woman intimidate me? Not really.

But you forgot one very important thing. Compassion. If she isn't compassionate, I would just write her down as another sociopathic slut.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a turn on for me. I need a woman who is bonkers. I'm very quiet and an introvert. So I need that loud, confident, strong, mentally and physical woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean opinionated, mouthy bitch? Not intimidating, just a pain in the ass to be avoided.

0|1
    1|0
  • No, but all those traits combined would make me feel like you have something to prove, which I personally find unattractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as she's not egotistical, it doesn't bother me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am not keen on loud in either sex. I absolutely enjoy strong, confident women as friends and lovers. Someone who feels diminished siimply because someone else is strong was already weak.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please, no loudness. Everything else is cool. Let's not behave like children.

1|0
    0|0
  • The loudness would annoy me but I do not let people intimidate me lol. I took Martial Arts for 11 years.. good fucking luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. in fact i find that sort of confidence very sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Intimidate, no. But I also do not find those attributes in a women attractive or sexy.

Who wants to date a "loud" women. Sounds obnoxious.

0|0
    2|0
    • 3d

Loud doesn't mean obnoxious, but I can understand the connection.

• As long as she doesn't have to be loud cause that's just annoying. There's not many worse things than someone yelling in your ear

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

By loud here I mean bold and not afraid to share her opinions.

• 4d

As long as they aren't opinions I disagree with or don't want to talk about

• Such a woman would probably annoy me more often than not

0|1
    0|0
  • Well except the loud part I tend to associate women who described themselves as such with the rest of the arrogant stuck up bitches

0|0
    0|0
  • All those are great except for loud. If you're a loud woman you're only gonna end up with someone equally as loud or someone afraid of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in the slightest but I could do without the loud in any form.

0|0
    0|0
  • No confident women are rare and I'm attracted to it

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all. its the arrogant and ignorant ones i can't stand but thats true of men too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, it scares them like a little bitch, why do you ask?

0|0
    0|0
  • No they don’t I know I’m not a guy but they seem to be lot women become physical and mentally intimidate by women same way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Men want women weaker and dumber than them. The dumber part will be harder to find for males. Guys always find a way tho.

0|0
    0|6
    • 3d

I disagree with the dumber part; some guy do, I guess, which is weird to me, but then again some guys are morons themselves, so... The physically weaker part is true.

• Show All
    • 3d

Uh... right.

• 3d

You seem like perfectly healthy person...

Recommended myTakes