How can I get a boyfriend when im ugly and quiet?

And boring
6d
And a little fat too by the way

311

What Guys Said 11

• By having dreams - other than landing a boyfriend - and passions and hobbies and goals and knowledge.

There's only so much you can do with your looks.

Women who only have their looks to offer are, by definition, incredibly boring.

• Concentrate on things under your control. You can't change your fundamental looks, but you can change how you think about yourself. You can lose a bit of weight. You can take on a hobby or sport, or follow current events to be less "boring". You can force yourself to be less quiet.

• You can be fat, ugly, scarred for life, mentally fucked up. Out there are thousands of thirsty desperate guys who will be more than willing to marry you just to get laid. This is the age of instagram and online dating apps. Women are surrounded by millions of dicks and still cannot decide on just one to fill their vagina. So don't worry. You're chances are still good. It is guys who can't get anything.

• By not being quiet yes guys will say I love shy girls but I tell u what no guy loves a girl that won't or is unable to communicate how she is feeling or what she wants because it's a uphill battle and rarely worth it if u want a by u gotta understand u need some level of confidence and ability to communicate and socialise

• 6d

I know being quiet isn't a good thing but its really hard for me to open up to people

• 6d

Then you are the only o e stopping you're self hun it's only when I started talking to people did I work out I'm good enough to have a partner all I had to do was try

• Being overweight makes things much much worse for you than being unattractive.
    Being boring is also much much worse than being unattractive

• Well just be yourself honestly... The only way you'll get a boyfriend and be happy with him is if he knows you for who you are... Trying to be something else will result in him finding out you were faking or putting on a show just to get him. Just be yourself and be confident, because confidence is key! I can't say that you are ugly or fat because I don't know what you look like, but trust me, many men have crushes on women that aren't that physically attractive, but have a big heart. Use that to your advantage, whether you are pretty or not... If you show that you care, you have a good chance of someone who is halfway decent returning the care☺

• you can buy one

• Stop being quiet and boring.

• You are not ugly its all in your head

• I doubt your ugly

• What's your height?

• 6d

5’4”

• 6d

Are you ok if a man is short 5'2?

• 6d

Are you introvert?

What Girls Said 3

• Make up and try and come out of your comfort zone.
    (I have the same problem)

• 6d

Ill try but i dont know where to start

• 6d

YouTube videos for the make up and as for the comfort zone... Try and think about what you want, think how life is so short and it could end next week and you’ll live with a regret of not being more forthcoming and wanting what you want. It’s hard, I won’t lie. I’m so shy towards guys I like. But I try and talk to them, smile first though. Guys like confidence apparently

• Smile! Smile like you just won the lottery!

• First, love yourself and be yourself.