How honest are you on a date?

Have there ever been any "lies of omission"?

1726

Most Helpful Girls

• For some reason I always lie about my schooling. I am getting my bachelor's and when I talk to a guy, because of my age they assume I am getting my master's. I actually had to save up in order to go to school. So that's why I am 25 and getting my bachelor's. I am graduating this year though so yeah. But I guess I feel embarrassed that I didn't get to graduate at 22. So when the guy assumes I am getting my master's I never admit to it I just go along with it. And I think starting a relationship with a lie is horrible, it's a bad start but I think to myself, "It just won't be a serious relationship."

• Most women are never their true selves while on a date. That's a mistake I learned to avoid

Most Helpful Guys

• I am just very honest. I do care a little if it hurts the person or not, but it is still better than a lie. A lie will hurt even worse.

"A friend will tell you what you want to hear. A true friend will tell you the truth even if it hurts."

• 100%. She can take it or leave it. And if asks something I'm not willing to tell then I tell her I won't tell her that.