If I don't go to bars and clubs, how can I find someone?

I am 24 and have never dated anyone before or had a boyfriend before. I don't go to bars or clubs because I don't drink. But I don't get male interest going out to regular places such as grocery stores, bookshops, etc. I honestly feel like I won't ever find anyone. So I am wondering how I can find someone when I don't go to bars or clubs?

117

Most Helpful Guys

• I’m think the same for myself these days, I’m planning on joining some clubs like a book club or do some art workshops and if I meet anyone I connect with then cool, if not I’ve still had a good experience and been interactive, do you like to be creative? Could be a cool idea to try some different things like that where you’ll naturally meet new people 🤔

• If you are a 24 year old female and never dated, you must be ugly and or fat as hell, homely as shit, or be some kind of religious fanatic and or live in fucked up religious family. If so you need to stay single.

• I am not fat and I have been hit on before it just doesn't happen a lot. Even when it does happen, I am not attracted to the guy

• @Asker don’t listen to this idiot. He didn’t even have the confidence to say this other than anonymously.

Most Helpful Girl

• Look for singles meetups on apps like meetup. com or something similar in your country. Join groups or classes, go on dating apps. If you go to church see if there are singles events. Have your friends do double or group dates up with one of their good guy friends or their boyfriends friends.