If I don't go to bars and clubs, how can I find someone?

I am 24 and have never dated anyone before or had a boyfriend before. I don't go to bars or clubs because I don't drink. But I don't get male interest going out to regular places such as grocery stores, bookshops, etc. I honestly feel like I won't ever find anyone. So I am wondering how I can find someone when I don't go to bars or clubs?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I’m think the same for myself these days, I’m planning on joining some clubs like a book club or do some art workshops and if I meet anyone I connect with then cool, if not I’ve still had a good experience and been interactive, do you like to be creative? Could be a cool idea to try some different things like that where you’ll naturally meet new people 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are a 24 year old female and never dated, you must be ugly and or fat as hell, homely as shit, or be some kind of religious fanatic and or live in fucked up religious family. If so you need to stay single.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am not fat and I have been hit on before it just doesn't happen a lot. Even when it does happen, I am not attracted to the guy

• @Asker don’t listen to this idiot. He didn’t even have the confidence to say this other than anonymously.

Most Helpful Girl

• Look for singles meetups on apps like meetup. com or something similar in your country. Join groups or classes, go on dating apps. If you go to church see if there are singles events. Have your friends do double or group dates up with one of their good guy friends or their boyfriends friends.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Next time you're at the store or what have you, if there's a guy you're interested in, strike up a conversation with him. Chances, there's a number of guys there that ARE interested in you, they're just not making a play for you. Maybe try the old drop-the-jar-of-mustard-on-his-foot ploy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try online, or you try approaching a guy in public. More guys don't approach women in public now because they can easily get accused of stuff.
    Bars or clubs would be a bad place to find someone for long term anyways. Those are pretty much party people, not committed relationship people.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. You don't have to drink to go to bars. They'll be happy to pour or blend you anything under the sun, as a virgin drink.

2. Do you live in a big city?

0|0
    0|0
  • You see a guy you like start talking to him.

That's what I do with girls. And boy my luck is impeccable. Without fail all the girls I asked out all have bfs.

What were the chances? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You can meet people anyway; your place of work, meeting people with similar hobbies, even online. Don’t give up!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's probably better not to be able find anyone than find someone at a seedy bar.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm wondering the same thing since I'm not old enough to go to either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try dating apps

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee shops are always fun places!

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you go to any school or work somewhere?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't work yet and I already graduated college. I am trying to get into grad school.

• Oh cool! Well you must be busy with achieving your goals that people around you might be thinking that you are an ambitious woman who may not have time for relationships so it's better not to ask her. You should focus on building friendships with guys so that you can get to know them and they can know you too. Anyway you are going to grad school so you will meet like minded guys there so be active in socializing there. You should not lose your hopes. You are still young. If you won't mind, I would like to be your friend😊

• supermarket

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee shops are always fun places!

0|0
    0|0
  • l am here

0|0
    0|0
  • Be glad you don't have to be the Hunter

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I think that’s the worse place you could go to meet someone. I’d say maybe the library, grocery store, public events especially at events that interest you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes