Why is it okay for some men to want women for their bodies but it's not okay for some women to want men for their income?

Like some men will use women for sex and lie to them and cheat and it's okay and it's because 'that's how men are' and other excuses. People say a woman shouldn't have ignored the red flags and it's their fault. But if a woman uses a man for money she's a gold digger and a bitch.

Not saying either one is right, but why is one more socially acceptable than the other?
  • Because women live in a man's world.
    Vote A
  • Both are equally looked down on.
    Vote B
  • It's the opposite, actually.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Men are generally attracted to physical beauty. Extremely few men want some Jabba the Hutt with a huge double chin, no neck, enormous abdominal folds, an overhanging belly, and cottage cheese thighs. They are attracted to streamlined waists, visible neck, visible boobs, and slender legs.

Women, unfortunately on the other hand, especially in America, are attracted to wealth, money, and material things. American women don't even look at how handsome a guy is anymore. They don't look at his personality. They only look at what kind of car he drives, what kind of job he has, does he make at least 8 or 9 figures a year or more, what kind of house he owns, and does he live in a gated community. American women are attracted to deafeningly loud, super fast, sleek, shiny, expensive souped up luxury cars with lambo doors, cameras, dark tinted windows, velvet seats, and everything. They are attracted to luxury mega mansions in gated communities behind concrete walls or surrounded by water. They are attracted to zero tolerance policies for other guys within less than a football field of them. Over 95 percent of them are attracted to violence like they want the entire world to themselves. American women themselves are toxic, hateful, spoiled, selfish, and even violent in their toxic, soulless, vacant hearts. And thaat's why they go for guys that are toxic.

0|2
    0|0
    • All the yapping and no answer to the question.

• Not every American woman is a gold digger, many prefer to be independent and ignore a guy who tries to flash his money at her. You’re talking about the super hot entitled girls who love that but then again, not every hot girl is primarily attracted to money

• Only men who use women for their bodies think that's ok. Only women who use men for their money think that's ok.
    Everyone else is not ok with both actions.

I know you're angry, you might have been used in the past, but don't let that anger blind you. Most men won't use you for your body, just like most women don't use men for their money.

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't recall saying anywhere that I'm angry but I love how you jump to that fantastically incorrect conclusion lol

• Show All
    • Dude... our President literally said it's okay to grab women by the pussy and kiss them without permission yet still managed to get elected because it was dismissed as 'locker room talk'.

Are you stupid or just trolling at this point?

• Well, technically, he said if you're famous/rich/power, they'll let you do whatever you want... like grab them by the pussy.

By now I've realized you lack basic comprehension skills, so I'll forgive you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Using someone for their body seems more acceptable because we live in a hookup society. Being with someone for money can appear to be more horrible and conniving because it’s materialistic. A body is not an item, but a Gucci bag is haha

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You are ignorant. Men are castigated for their misdeeds far more than women are. Men live in a woman's world, and it is barely worth living. Grow up.

0|2
    5|2
    • Ah, some female children of Satan have thumbed me down. Repent or perish.

• Show All
    • Lol men in the west live in a woman's world. Don't generalize the whole male population now. We are much better off here. Enjoy feminism.

• If you're going to harass people, don't be on here

• It's not okay to want a girl solely for her body. What a superficial and damaging relationship that must be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing to do with "living in a man's world", in fact in the most patriarchal societies it seen as normal for woman to be dependent on a man's income. A man who lie and cheat is not seen as a good man, also being attracted to a wife's body and cheating on her is totally different things, and if anything a man who marry a woman who don't have a good looking body is more likely to cheat on her, and gold diggers who do with old men are commonly cheat on them with a better looking man, which is not surprising. There is also the fact that a body is actually a part of person, while a money is not so much.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean "gold diggers who go with old men are commonly cheat on them."

• Double standards and a lot of guys are ignorant hoes

0|1
    0|4
  • I don't think either is inherently wrong. Deception about these facts are.

0|0
    0|0
  • i want women to use me for my money so I can use them for sex. I embrace it

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no clue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • There both frowned upon equally i think

0|0
    1|0
  • Both are equally looked down upon.

0|0
    0|0
  • The truth is, neither is okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women want men for their income because, men have better jobs, and get paid more for the same jobs. Men are shallow, egotistical fucks

0|0
    0|0
  • One affects a person's livelihood and is more permanent and manipulative. Sex is temporary and both might enjoy it.

0|0
    0|0
  • What are you on?

Men get shamed for that all the time
    If a girl just wants a guy for money then apparently that’s ok because she prefers a stable partner

Guys get bashed for all they want but for women it’s always “preferences”

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think many people think it’s okay for either to lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not some, all.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes