Why is it okay for some men to want women for their bodies but it's not okay for some women to want men for their income?

Like some men will use women for sex and lie to them and cheat and it's okay and it's because 'that's how men are' and other excuses. People say a woman shouldn't have ignored the red flags and it's their fault. But if a woman uses a man for money she's a gold digger and a bitch.

Not saying either one is right, but why is one more socially acceptable than the other?
  • Because women live in a man's world.
  • Both are equally looked down on.
  • It's the opposite, actually.
    Vote C

217

Most Helpful Guys

• Men are generally attracted to physical beauty. Extremely few men want some Jabba the Hutt with a huge double chin, no neck, enormous abdominal folds, an overhanging belly, and cottage cheese thighs. They are attracted to streamlined waists, visible neck, visible boobs, and slender legs.

Women, unfortunately on the other hand, especially in America, are attracted to wealth, money, and material things. American women don't even look at how handsome a guy is anymore. They don't look at his personality. They only look at what kind of car he drives, what kind of job he has, does he make at least 8 or 9 figures a year or more, what kind of house he owns, and does he live in a gated community. American women are attracted to deafeningly loud, super fast, sleek, shiny, expensive souped up luxury cars with lambo doors, cameras, dark tinted windows, velvet seats, and everything. They are attracted to luxury mega mansions in gated communities behind concrete walls or surrounded by water. They are attracted to zero tolerance policies for other guys within less than a football field of them. Over 95 percent of them are attracted to violence like they want the entire world to themselves. American women themselves are toxic, hateful, spoiled, selfish, and even violent in their toxic, soulless, vacant hearts. And thaat's why they go for guys that are toxic.

• All the yapping and no answer to the question.

• Not every American woman is a gold digger, many prefer to be independent and ignore a guy who tries to flash his money at her. You’re talking about the super hot entitled girls who love that but then again, not every hot girl is primarily attracted to money

• Only men who use women for their bodies think that's ok. Only women who use men for their money think that's ok.
    Everyone else is not ok with both actions.

I know you're angry, you might have been used in the past, but don't let that anger blind you. Most men won't use you for your body, just like most women don't use men for their money.

• Don't recall saying anywhere that I'm angry but I love how you jump to that fantastically incorrect conclusion lol

• Dude... our President literally said it's okay to grab women by the pussy and kiss them without permission yet still managed to get elected because it was dismissed as 'locker room talk'.

Are you stupid or just trolling at this point?

• Well, technically, he said if you're famous/rich/power, they'll let you do whatever you want... like grab them by the pussy.

By now I've realized you lack basic comprehension skills, so I'll forgive you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Using someone for their body seems more acceptable because we live in a hookup society. Being with someone for money can appear to be more horrible and conniving because it’s materialistic. A body is not an item, but a Gucci bag is haha