Guys! what compliments do you like to hear about your looks?

I find my boyfriend really attractive and I always use the word handsome. I mostly tell him "you're so handsome and manly etc. 😍". What other words can I use without sounding too cheesy? What would you like to hear? It's way easier to compliment women lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I remember when I was still working as a copywriter in an advertising agency, and there was one meeting where we were discussing how the word "beautiful" has become more popular to describe men. You can see it, and the word "gorgeous" being used more and more each day to describe men. Certainly more frequently used now than it was 20-30 years ago.

In the end, we decided that, as an adjective, "beautiful", when used to describe a man, is on a higher plane of existence, and thus more powerful, than "handsome". Until this day, that has stuck with me. And I see it in advertising and TV shows and movies all the time. A handsome man is certainly a well-kempt, attractive man. But a beautiful man is above that because a beautiful man has something extra that makes you stop in your tracks and go Wow, that's a beautiful man.

If you're man and get "handsome" all the time, it can really make you sit up when a woman calls you "beautiful" or "gorgeous".

0|0
    0|0
  • Ooo damn son you lookin fiiine,
    Mmmm honey come lend me some of that sweet sweet sugar,
    Lemme squeeze dem arms mmmhmm,
    Damn that ass be tastey in them jeans,
    (Something along those lines should do. Or just bite ya lip and say sploosh gesturing towards your vagina) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i like when people compliment me on my style because i put effort in it , but a girl can be complimented on pretty everything if you think about it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't like to hear any compliments. I totally dislike compliments of any type.

However, people can compliment me if they want too. I mean I don't control the actions of others but yes when they do compliment me I am indifferent to those compliments, I don't say anything. I just hear them and then ignore it later.

Some men like to hear all kinds of compliments about themselves, some don't. It depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|1
  • I know i like when a girl is into me and she says you're. fucking. hot , thats a turn on exspecially if she is j giving me the eyes that says she wants me. to rip her. clothes off and fuck her brains out lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Handsome, sexy. Tell him that he drives you nuts and that you want him to put you in his pocket and carry you around all day. Beautiful is another one... that is rare but women do use that to describe men they find beautiful to them.

1|0
    0|0
    • I tell my man he is beautiful because he is and I also tell him he has a perfect face. His body is what most people notice because he is super fit but it's his face that got me with stars in my eyes.

• Guys like compliments, but we don't make too much of them like women do.
    Just say whatever you like, but don't say something weird lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Words don't do much for me. The best compliment is a girl touching my body and knowing she wants it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just call him snack. it should work

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah this sounds a bit playful. He's a whole meal tho lol

• I get a lot of girls saying things like "wow, you're really tall." A few girls have called me things like "burly" or "big as shit."

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I hate the term cute as I'm makes me feel like a dog. But keep them small and infrequent as that's when they mean the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most compliments for men are based on actions lol.
    I can only think of handsome.

0|0
    0|0
  • only thing that i hear from people is what the fuck you are so ugly xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Any compliments will do as long as it's not from an old family member or their friends who are old.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess how handsome I am if I had to pick πŸ˜… and what they would like to do together πŸ™‚

0|0
    0|0
  • "Hello handsome"
    "Mr. Prince is it?"
    Gotta go, will continue later

0|0
    0|0
  • Handsome or cute is fine by me lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I like compliments about my beard

2|0
    0|0
  • I call my guy hot or SOOO HOT!

0|0
    0|0
  • Your car is so sexy, can I have a ride?

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything. lol I actually like cheesy. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You are not that ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing... no one is allowed.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have manly hands, manly jaw, nice arms, back, butt, not you have a nice dick because I’d never believe it πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • never thought of it that way. I usually tell guys that I fuck, nice stuff about their dick. This makes me think they could have thought the truth was the opposite... yikes...

• Show All
    • Well I’m sure some of them believe it πŸ˜‚

• Yea lol not saying that they'll all think I'm lying

• I really like it when they say that I am adorable after I do stupid stuff or make a fool out of myself by accident.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure I don’t think I have ever gotten a compliment from a women

0|0
    0|0
  • "i like your style." its more personal and something i chose and put togeter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice bulge!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes