Guys! what compliments do you like to hear about your looks?

I find my boyfriend really attractive and I always use the word handsome. I mostly tell him "you're so handsome and manly etc. 😍". What other words can I use without sounding too cheesy? What would you like to hear? It's way easier to compliment women lol

425

Most Helpful Guys

• I remember when I was still working as a copywriter in an advertising agency, and there was one meeting where we were discussing how the word "beautiful" has become more popular to describe men. You can see it, and the word "gorgeous" being used more and more each day to describe men. Certainly more frequently used now than it was 20-30 years ago.

In the end, we decided that, as an adjective, "beautiful", when used to describe a man, is on a higher plane of existence, and thus more powerful, than "handsome". Until this day, that has stuck with me. And I see it in advertising and TV shows and movies all the time. A handsome man is certainly a well-kempt, attractive man. But a beautiful man is above that because a beautiful man has something extra that makes you stop in your tracks and go Wow, that's a beautiful man.

If you're man and get "handsome" all the time, it can really make you sit up when a woman calls you "beautiful" or "gorgeous".

• Ooo damn son you lookin fiiine,
    Mmmm honey come lend me some of that sweet sweet sugar,
    Lemme squeeze dem arms mmmhmm,
    Damn that ass be tastey in them jeans,
    (Something along those lines should do. Or just bite ya lip and say sploosh gesturing towards your vagina) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• i like when people compliment me on my style because i put effort in it , but a girl can be complimented on pretty everything if you think about it