Is 5ft 5 the perfect height for a girl?

It's not tall and it's not short. The perfect middle ground. Is this the ideal height?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• You're perfect the way you are! Anyways, a man, or a woman, whatever your preference is should love you for you, not just for your height

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• There is no perfect height.

Different men prefer different things.

I'd prefer 5'9' and up other guys would prefer shorter.

1|0
    0|0
    • πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Is 5ft 5 the perfect height for a girl?
    I'm happy with any height from 3' to 5' 9".

0|0
    0|0
    • 3 feet... Well that's slightly worrying lol

• Show All
    • Really? London comes first place... why. I mean i love London- it's my countries capital but... there's better cities

• Oh, crap. I haven't looked it up in a few years. I guess it's changed.
      Singapore.
      Paris, France.
      Zurich, Switzerland.
      Hong Kong.
      Oslo, Norway.
      Geneva, Switzerland.
      Seoul, South Korea.
      Copenhagen, Denmark.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm 6'9 and my girlfriend is 4'11. Height doesn't matter to me

2|0
    1|0
    • Lol which sado disliked this

• Probably some midget that can't find love 🀣

• It's usually the tall women that are jealous of petite women. I've seen it all on GaG

• No. Shorter is better. 5'5" is too tall, tall women are less feminine.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 ft 7 is considered tall. 5ft 5 is on the average scale

• Show All
    • Yeah, I understood what you meant though, so I ignored the typo.

I do agree that I've noticed that on this app as well, and I understand not all women are like that. I wasn't trying to say all women judge based on height, just to point out that judging based on height like that is fucked up, by parodying what many women seem to think about men's height.

They are not equivalent. Fat can almost always be lost through hard work, height can't really be changed. And that's coming from someone who has been underweight almost my entire life and struggle to gain weight, even enough to be at a healthy level compared to my height. At one point I weighed 115lbs at 6'1", now Im up to 135, so I understand struggle and self image issues that come with weight that won't change even though you try (even if people will say i don't because I've never been fat, some people think being skinny means you always have a positive self image). All that said there are plenty of men and women who will an date overweight person, especially if they are genuinely working on it. There are even chubby chasers who go specifically for fat people because they fetishize it.

I didn't say women made the rule of height = masculinity, but I did point out how it can hurt women. Men don't like masculine women. If height = masculinity then tall women are masculine.

"Not everyone fits the spectrum but there's still someone out there for everyone regardless." I agree entirely.

• To clarify my stance, I simply don't see a use for any "spectrum" bullshit. Just love who and what you love. People get too worked up over things that just don't matter. Your height doesn't actually make you more or less masculine/feminine, it just changes how masculine/feminine other people think you are based on first glance, those traits aren't bound to appearance. Appearance is appearance, things like masculinity and femininity are in the actions, at least in my view. It's like seeing a kind looking person, how can you see kindness based only on physical appearance? You can't, but you can make yourself easier to manipulate if you assume they are kind.

• For me i like girls under 5’2 but taller is good too

1|0
    0|0
  • FIVE FOOT FIVE, I DIDN'T KNOW THEY STACKED SHIT THAT HIGH!!
    YOU TRYIN' TO SQUEEZE AN INCH IN ON ME SOMEWHERE, HUH?

0|0
    0|0
    • Urn what?

• Show All
    • Lol no offense taken. I know it's 2019 and we are Millenials but still no offense taken

• Thanks. Thats refreshing :)

• No one perfect fit for everyone. But, for me, I'd say it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's the perfect height for a squirrel

3|0
    0|0
    • Lol I've never seen a 5ft t squirrel. You may be from a strange country

• Show All
    • No, I didn't do a thing. A DWA is a new thing. It's driving while Asian. I was so pissed. But the traffic court judge cut it in half, so that was cool. (we better stop driving windowlicker crazy)

• @ChetAtkins Oooh. You're right that is new.
      Damn this. You don't need this kind of racial discrimination no matter how accurate the statistics are, and many innocent people get killed because of you... But it's still wrong. We need to protest

• I'm 6'6 and that's a bit short for my preference.

1|0
    0|0
  • thats in the ideal zone.

1|0
    0|0
  • its fine, height isn't that important

1|0
    0|0
  • Too tall

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It’s a good height. 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • 4'10 I've been told.

0|0
    0|0
    • As the perfect height? Nahhh. But it's not a bad height obviously

• probably not for a 6'7" guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol they're a rare breed

• Show All
    • oh lol i was trying to work out wtf jsbr stood for like am i finally getting oldπŸ˜‚

• Thanks ☺

• it's fine. For me height doesn't matter

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s good

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes