How do you get over the feeling that all women are the same?

I know all women aren't the same. But they all come off the same when you're first meeting them. And since you never meet the true person you're dating on the first date (everyone pretends to be something they're not) because everyone wants to coverup the bad they feel has sabotaged their relationships of the past.
I ask this because it takes more than a pretty face to get my attention. And every woman i meet just seems colorless to me.
Is there any advice you'd give to expedite the process to see if we're right for each other.

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• It seems like there's a common thread here with all the women, there's ALWAYS a pattern. It's not that all women are the same, but rather that you're attracting a certain type of woman. If the same thing keeps happening over and over again then as harsh as it sounds then it's probably something you're doing, or the fact that you're doing the same thing over and over again.

My advice to you is to reflect on your recent dating experiences, find out the common thread there, then try something different next time. It could be something to do with where/how you meet them, what you're doing on dates, or it could be even be that you specifically pursue a certain kind of woman.

For example, if you usually meet women on an online dating app try meeting them in person instead. If you normally do the whole "date to find love" thing try a more casual approach and have sex within the first 3 dates. Or if you "tone things down" to try and please or impress your date, try not toning things down and see if your date can handle it or not.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's some fair statements. That's good advice. Thanks

• What do you mean all the same? Bland personalities?

Could be they are nervous so don't open up to you. Throw some humour their way so they relax with you. Girls are worried about being judged so try ease their concerns by not asking too many questions and let the conversation flow naturally.

0|1
    0|0
    • I do't know why they'd get nervous. I mean first dates unless you know the person well beforehand are kind of blind. You may know the person but you don't know them on a personal level. If it doesn't work out it's not really a loss. Doesn't even mean you're a bad person. It just means you're not right for each other. And if people ( i'm not singling just women out here) would dispense with the act it wouldn't take more than one date to see what they're hiding

• Worry less about getting to know them asking questions on a date and more about just letting the conversation flow and having fun. Then you'll enjoy her company more and it'll be less awkward and interview like. They'll relax and bring out their best self.

Most Helpful Girl

• We think the same about men. They aren’t all the same though, I know that but like you say “they all come off the same”
    You just need to find the ones who don’t give a shit about following a trend, are not bothered about likes and comments on social media and who are just generally down to Earth. I’m sure they’re rare but I just described me there. So we exist.

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree, the difference is women don't typically approach guys. I'm not saying you don't get tired of the same old guys approaching you. But as a guy you feel like you make the effort only to feel like you chased a fake all along. And when i say this don't get it twisted i can remain friends with most people. I'm pretty accepting. But i'm looking for something lasting ya know what i mean?

• Yes I get what you mean completely.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• i feel the same about guys tbh. if u want to know how do i cope with it - even if it's probably not the right way - i pick the ones i am comfortable with the idea of and let them show their true colors with time. everyone has flaws - the only thing we can do - is to ask - can i love them despite it? and continue accordingly

0|2
    0|0
  • By remembering that women are in fact people and as such come having a wide variety of personalities, opinions and values. Maybe you need to take a look at where your meeting these women and realize it’s time to switch it up. If your meeting and dating girls from say your gym, maybe that type of environment attracts a specific type of woman and you’d be more likely to meet your match at say an art gallery.

0|2
    0|0
  • Sometimes they won't sometimes they will,
    But if you're lucky, they'll show there colours to you.

Sometimes, it just takes a bit of time,
    For them to be alright, for them to feel fine.

To show you their colour, the painting within,
    Just keep on trying, one day your heart will win.

0|1
    0|0
  • The middle age crisis comes when your testosterone decline meets with your age increase. Basically u can't f.. ck as often as before and find 100 excuses not to grab someone by the pussy. Including "all women are the same".

So the advice is: a good workout igniters + good workout + ZMA/ZMB vitamins + yochimbe/tribulus weed bricks to bring colors to your weak dick.

1|0
    1|0
  • Well the answer to that is simple... not all women are the same but you have to be lucky enough to meet that one woman that is completely different to all the rest to make you change your mind... and don't doubt that there are women that are different from the majority...

0|1
    0|0
  • You excepect the fact that people some unknowingly and some doing so as a product of the way our society says we should act, dress etc. When wanting something to go well or are aiming for approval (aspecialy the opposite sex) will try to be what you want or expeced. or need for that matter. Without the slides clue that really there doing the opposite. Just laugh it of some times it's even endearing. Give them a chance to not be nervious and let the real person they are come through

0|1
    0|0
  • how do you find every woman same while each of their body secretes hormone at different rate which makes their psyhology different? i mean thats so lame. yea we're living in a conformist order but not that much lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Meet a lot more women, and in ways you haven't already tried.

0|1
    0|0
  • Realize that all human are individuals with their owns wants needs faults and strengths. If that doesn't work try beating your head against some asphalt until you reach unconsciousness.

I cum sand,
    - Mr. Brick

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I get it and I agree, they do seem the same or similar at first. The problem is they really are not but you have to go through the process of getting to know them. That is where a lot of guys just give up.

0|0
    0|0
    • It doesn't help that they try to hide who they really are at first (i'm not singling women out guys do it to) But you NEVER meet the real person on the first date. Sometimes i wish i could send a robot for the first date or two since i know it's a waste of time.

• The problem is not gender, it's consciousness but in a sense, being more emotional can mean being more susceptible to the ego. Most of the population are sleep walking, have a mind full of useless and unending thoughts that usually center on themselves and the past. You could meet a thousand people in general, and every single one of them will be this way.

The way around this is to continue working on yourself and accept that you may never meet such a person. All you can really do is make it a little better for the next generation because this one is not ready to awaken just yet, not entirely.

0|1
    0|0
  • Women are women. Maybe you prefer men. That is okay.

0|0
    0|0
    • brocklee are you coming on to me?

• Show All
    • You are only "hearing" what you want to hear.

• I'm quoting lines from futurama lol

• You realize that you're just meeting conformists.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh, but they are. Once you understand what makes them tick, what drives them, it's like reading a book. Predicting the outcome becomes a game.

My recommendation is you do some more study about what women really are and why they do what they do. And it's not what you've been told all your life, by friends, relatives, the media, society. No, there are some very basic drivers.

And you need some better game, and more of an outcome-independence outlook. Go here and read: www.therationalmale.com

Decide what you want in a woman, what your ideal is, and hold that line, convey that from the beginning. A high-value woman will present these traits, and earn your love and respect. Too many think it's just a given, and if they show up with their vagina they're golden. Nothing could be further from the truth.

0|1
    0|0
  • Women are all the same some small some big tits and fanny. some enjoy sex some don't some have a brain most don't want drives most a woman moans for all the wrong reasons and the list is never ending

0|0
    0|0
  • First, do you view yourself as
    being like all other guys?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't. Hope that doezn't sound arrogant but I look around at the way a lot of guys conduct themselves with women and i don't approve. But maybe i'm judging them to harshly. I'm not in their relationship. And all relationships are unique.

• You just hit the key word when you said a (lot) of guys... Therefore, a lot of girls are the same but their actions and conduct doesn't speak for
      women as a whole.

• Good point. Guess i kust have a knack for finding them girls. Lol

• Stop choosing women based upon their looks. Go average. It's so much better

1|0
    0|0
  • They aren't all the same, just look closer, maybe you will find someone who's unique

0|0
    0|0
  • To some extent yeah I guess so. Same for Men too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Speed dating.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't intentional ignore facts. #ALL

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe its just the area your in.

0|1
    0|0
  • My advice, keep looking

0|0
    0|0
  • They are all the same thotty attention whores some just wear it on their sleeves some dont i would choose the ones that dont at least they know it's bad

0|1
    0|0
  • It's pretty understandable. I feel the same sometimes but I guess both sexes feel the same about the other. "All men the same all women the same"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes