Why does he suggest things and then back out?

This guy that I’m seeing, always suggest or initiates an idea and then backs out.

For him to suggest it, does this mean he would like it to happen? But back downs because of fear or confidence?

He has mentioned he’s been stressed. I don’t know if it’s a good idea if I should speak to him about this.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My crush does this to me all the time, she mentions things she wants to go to, like an art exhibit, a movie, an acrobatics show, the mall, and many more, but then when I ask her to try and actually plan these things she is like, I don't know, or I'm busy, or I want to go with my family. I don't get why she mentions these things otherwise though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I don’t understand too. I guess it must’ve been on their minds at some point. But then I guess for them not follow through is a next that we will never why.

• Yeah haha, it's comforting to know that other people do this too. What sort of wording does he use when he mentions one of these places? Is it like, 'we should go' or 'This looks interesting'?

Recommended myTakes