• Yes it's debilitating.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• everyone does its natural
    but it depends where are u currently

if u wanna approach on the street to some cute girl or good looking guy that u find attractive there is like 90% chance u will not do that

its easier to do that in a club or bar or tinder its much easier thats why those things exist

my girlfriend told me that when she met me she was afraid of me - i dont look like friendly person but at the same time intimidating and hot as she said

and she was afraid to talk to me this 8 months ago
    but well i talked to her and she was so happy i did it

it all depends

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a lot of anxiety in a lot of areas, but yes, approach anxiety is a part of that. Trying to talk to women is terrible, even if I have a reason to talk to them, which is not very much. I have no idea what to say.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I take deep yoga breaths and look at myself "outside my body". A lot of the Anxiety is mental so I try to put myself in a different perspective, or look in a mirror full body to knock some sense back in. You're in control and you're alive, and it's a great time to be you. 🙏🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • Approach anxiety? Look I get that anxiety is a cute way to dress up being nervous but as someone who actually has anxiety and panic attacks DAILY, it's offensive to me for someone to think they have "approach anxiety" just because they're nervous.

0|0
    1|2
    • No it is real it is called Social Anxiety and it is a real thing not just being nervous.

• Show All
    • No it doesn't babe. For these dudes even days before "approaching" a girl they start to sweat and panic. Approach anxiety is just another term for social anxiety. The people who deal with approach anxiety also deal with panic while in conversation with the girl and so on. Again you should read a bit before talking and also everybody needs to stop with the "offended" routine. Grow up and stop acting like everything is the end of the world.

• @MattsHerez I have something wrong with me which I believe is ADHD I have had times I was real depressed and other times I felt mania and the only time I was able to walk up to a complete stranger was when i felt mania she was 19 working at my job I got her number we went out it was a disaster but normally I am petrified of rejection

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I could approach any girl I wanted to... I just don't because it's not worth it. Before I knew better, I used to approach girls in the street, at Bus Stops, shopping centres... anywhere. Approach anxiety? Pfffttttt...

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont approach guys at all but it used to be a problem for me to get approached, id feel anxiety and uncomfortable. Bot because i felt scared or anything i just felt i didn't know what to say

0|1
    0|0
  • I can talk to people but I'm mainly unsure how much the average girl would want it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never heard of this - explain? but anything to do with anxiety I have 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I have anxiety. Period. 😅

Approach anxiety though is a no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, yeah and yep.
    But, some days I'm a bad ass and just get over it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never get to the point of considering to approach someone since I'm never really interested.

0|1
    0|0
  • I still get n ervous each time I see the guy Im attracted but I dont suffer from anxiety is just being nervous

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I talk to this girl online who's in my class but I'm too nervous to talk to her irl

0|0
    0|1
  • No, I find it pretty easy to approach anyone. The only thing I go through is I ask myself, is it worth the trouble?

0|0
    0|0
  • More like a "shit, I don't know what to say" anxiety

0|1
    0|0
  • It's hard enough to find guys I want to approach
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure what that is, but yes. If it's a form of anxiety I have it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I've been going out more than ever and still can't do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes i do, sometimes im the first to say hi

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes its debilitating😭

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't approach

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah Its real bad in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mgtow's don't approach

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I just see it as a waste of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, That is why there are dm’s.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think i do

0|0
    0|0
  • I have everything anxiety 😐

0|4
    0|0
  • Much harder for a guy because we're expected to approach...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes