Do you have approach anxiety?

Approach anxiety?
Approach anxiety?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Yes it's debilitating.
    Vote C

1219

Most Helpful Guys

• everyone does its natural
    but it depends where are u currently

if u wanna approach on the street to some cute girl or good looking guy that u find attractive there is like 90% chance u will not do that

its easier to do that in a club or bar or tinder its much easier thats why those things exist

my girlfriend told me that when she met me she was afraid of me - i dont look like friendly person but at the same time intimidating and hot as she said

and she was afraid to talk to me this 8 months ago
    but well i talked to her and she was so happy i did it

it all depends

• I have a lot of anxiety in a lot of areas, but yes, approach anxiety is a part of that. Trying to talk to women is terrible, even if I have a reason to talk to them, which is not very much. I have no idea what to say.

Most Helpful Girls

• I take deep yoga breaths and look at myself "outside my body". A lot of the Anxiety is mental so I try to put myself in a different perspective, or look in a mirror full body to knock some sense back in. You're in control and you're alive, and it's a great time to be you. 🙏🏼

• Approach anxiety? Look I get that anxiety is a cute way to dress up being nervous but as someone who actually has anxiety and panic attacks DAILY, it's offensive to me for someone to think they have "approach anxiety" just because they're nervous.

• No it is real it is called Social Anxiety and it is a real thing not just being nervous.

• No it doesn't babe. For these dudes even days before "approaching" a girl they start to sweat and panic. Approach anxiety is just another term for social anxiety. The people who deal with approach anxiety also deal with panic while in conversation with the girl and so on. Again you should read a bit before talking and also everybody needs to stop with the "offended" routine. Grow up and stop acting like everything is the end of the world.

• @MattsHerez I have something wrong with me which I believe is ADHD I have had times I was real depressed and other times I felt mania and the only time I was able to walk up to a complete stranger was when i felt mania she was 19 working at my job I got her number we went out it was a disaster but normally I am petrified of rejection