Should guys bounce on a date and leave the girl to pay?

Lmaooo check out this video boiz

gold digger got left to pay the bill at this expensive ass restaurant

Take that entitled bches lol. more guys should srsly do this

415

Most Helpful Guys

• what i want to know is if she told you and you know what her preferences are and what she is looking for ahead of time why would you go on a date with her then? lmfao i mean its not like she was hiding her intentions! lmfao 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Most Helpful Girl

• Except how do you tell them apart? I'm all for it if there's been no pre-discussuon on who pays /splitting the bill etc. I was always honest if I could afford it for myself or not, so either we'd reschedule or he'd offer to pay.