Should guys bounce on a date and leave the girl to pay?

Lmaooo check out this video boiz

gold digger got left to pay the bill at this expensive ass restaurant

Take that entitled bches lol. more guys should srsly do this

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• what i want to know is if she told you and you know what her preferences are and what she is looking for ahead of time why would you go on a date with her then? lmfao i mean its not like she was hiding her intentions! lmfao 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Except how do you tell them apart? I'm all for it if there's been no pre-discussuon on who pays /splitting the bill etc. I was always honest if I could afford it for myself or not, so either we'd reschedule or he'd offer to pay.

0|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ah yes, another "man going their own way" by spending their time focused on disliking women, taking time out of their day to set up complex traps for women, and watching videos about disliking women and other men talking about disliking women. So independent, so free and strong /s

0|0
    0|4
  • Tricking someone into a trap like this is just plain stupid. But if a girl thinks too highly of herself and strongly believes that the man should always pay even without any agreement about it she kinda deserves this.

0|1
    1|0
  • speechless. I've never experienced anything like that, thankfully.
    I don't think they all are gold diggers, but they do like to be treated well. that female was awful...

0|0
    0|0
  • If I end up finding out that she is indeed a gold-digger, then I would pay my part of the bill. Having her pay my part of the bill (in addition to hers) is not acceptable to me. I will never leave a restaurant without paying at least my part of the bill, if not the entire amount.

0|0
    0|0
  • As much as I'm not a fan of gold diggers and their infamous reputation. There is a fine line of presuming someone to be guilty of a gold digger before it is proven.

I won't deny it is savage and got a few chuckles out of me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Should guys bounce on a date and leave the girl to pay?

0|1
    0|0
  • Given today's 20 something douche bag Male's it wouldn't surprise me.

1|0
    0|2
  • Almost all women are gold-diggers to one extent or another. Some just hide it better.

Not to mention that it seems illegal.

0|0
    1|0
  • This is scripted and fake. Don't believe everything you see on the internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't date gold diggers, it's not like they hard to miss!

0|0
    0|0
  • Got what she deserved. Whores like these are to be avoided.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. What cheap fuck does this?

0|0
    0|4
  • 🙄 when will women stop doing this shit?

0|0
    0|0
  • they should do this

0|1
    1|0
  • Guess you will never have to worry then

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes we all know female would do that to men

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes