He follows so so many girls on instagram - it pisses and turns me off?

I met a guy since two months and we only met two times. I know i dont know him long enough to be upset about him following normal girls on insta like myself (we actually met on insta too. He added me, messaged me and so on).

I asked him if he talks to other girls, he said no.
He said he only wants me, Im the only girl, blabla...
then why does he follow other girls?

If i confront him about it, he will get upset and probably ignore or delete me.

What should i do? It really breaks my heart. I hate how much impact this has on me. I wish i wasn't so emotional...
Im gonna ignore him. Even though I really started liking him and its hard letting go of someone, I will try to forget him.

Being involved with guys is too frustrating for me. Im way too jealous and insecure. No guy nowadays accepts such behaviour.
He will just go on the net and find another chick with one click...

Thank you guys for helping me and empowering me to say bye to that guy.
I wouldn't care if he followed those instamodels with thousands and millions of followers.
He follows girls from his area, normal girls, potential partners. Thats why I was worrying...

Also he's been ignoring my message since yesterday. I texted him that I feel like Im bothering him when i message him.

He hasn't reacted since...

So many red flags and no gos and here's me, still hoping. Why am i so dumb?

815

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my boyfriend from penpal site too and i understand how this is very emotionally wrecking.

I'd say simply be honest of what you feel but don't nag about it. nagging and restricting only push people away
    I used to nag and told him it's wrong and disgusting behavior and we even argued A LOT because I was insecure and jealous of not wanting to lose him but that is what pushed him away ironically.

He might have followed them but not talking to them. they could be his eye candies (trust me i hate it too, but some men are like that)
    I mean, you can't stop them looking for affairs if he wants to but you can save yourself from being with someone who doesn't deserve your love and time

If this is still too much, then leave
    save yourself from upcoming brokenhearts

• A guy who truly loves you would do anything to not make you feel bad and to not lose you.
      And deactivating a stupid social media account isn't a huge deal, you can still continue with your life, even without social media. So him not willing to change something so small to make you happy, just shows that he was an egoistic bitch.
      Be glad you got rid of him.

• Correct, respect is two way streets. Also a relationship needs sacrifices.
      Also that i learned, we should not be telling them what to do and not in order to prove their love to us. they have their free will, if we asked already and he didn't do it, speaks volume about the amount of his respect on the relationship.

I'm sorry you've to experience this! You can do this xx

Most Helpful Guys

• No guy or girl wants to see this come across their phone.

"I feel like I am bothering you when I message you."

No matter what happens with this guy or a guy in the future you need to get this insecure needy behavior under control. You need to be confident in yourself and what you say.

• Yeah, understandable.

He just texted me that he has no time to discuss.

I won't text him anymore.

• Getting jealous will only push him away. No good will come of it. If you stop him talking to girls then you are restricting him. I had an ex who went mental at me every time I met my best friend who was female... She had to be there or I was dead... Relationship fell apart quite quickly

• I completely understand your girl lol
      She was probably hurt in the past. Those things are traumatizing and not easy to let go of.