What Valentine's Day gift would you like to get this year?

Truck full of Valentine's Day Gifts
Truck full of Valentine's Day Gifts
  • Candy or Chocolates
  • Candle light Dinner
  • Flowers
    Vote C
  • Cheese Sandwich
    Vote D
  • Diamonds or Jewelry
    Vote E
  • Perfume or Cologne
    Vote F
  • Other (please comment)
    Vote G

9483

Most Helpful Girls

• Understanding, respect, tolerance, humility, sincerity, trust and faith.

This is not a wish for myself but for every single man and woman, boy and girl, male and female, gay and lesbian, transgender and pansexual plus all those that I forgot.

I wish that people would not judge them for what they are not but for what they are and accept them with all their faults and good sides.

If everyone of us (including me) makes this effort, then it would be a damn good world we live in...

• A 24 carat gold plated rose from Dubai.
    But that's not going to happen because my boyfriend lives in a different country and he is unemployed at the age of 24.
    Every time I give birth I need a expensive gift, like a diamond ring, Louis vitton bag, mercedes car, even though I can't drive, or the latest phone.
    In Pakistani and Muslim wedding, brides get a lot gold anyway and the divorce bill is confirmed too.

• Wow that’s A lot to ask ahaha lol, lucky you. My boyfriend has never even gotten me a single flower

• @Comesaveme why? I saw a actress called Hina Khan get a 24 carat gold plated rose from Dubai from a fan and I want that in my life, so I can put it on display in my house and make everyone jealous.

Most Helpful Guys

• This one is not hard for me and so I can make it short.

All I want - all I need - for Valentine's Day is to hold my girlfriend in my arms and feel her head rest on my chest and to play with our three little munchkins. The three greatest gifts any woman has ever given any man.

If I have that, I have everything I could ever want or need. Give me that, and all the rest is details.

• Very nice.. love this!

• Thanks for your kind comment. Really, though, I never forget that I am the luckiest guy on Earth because that beautiful woman I get to call my girlfriend loves me and gave me three of the most beautiful gifts a man could ever ask for.

• Enjoy every moment my friend... that is what life is all about!