I kissed this guy last night when I was drunk and he told his friend I was ugly. why kiss me then?

jolly97xo
My ex friends with benefits was in the same club I was at and I wanted to try and make him jealous so I kissed his friend (I was very drunk so I probably came onto him)

It looked like it worked because his face looked annoyed and kept looking down

And I was really feeling with friend too (met him before ) but this morning I got told I came up to him first and French kissed him and that I’m not his type and I’m ugly

This has really got my confidence down cause I really thought he was attracted me. It wasn’t like a little peck it was proper tongues and everything

I guess my question is.. do guys really kiss girls they find “ugly” or do you think he was just going along with the flow to be nice?

I’m 21 and they’re both 17. Don’t normally go for younger men but a kiss is a kiss right? 😂
11
2