OkCupid, POF, zook, Bumble, are any of them worth it?

Does anyone use dating apps/sites?

Were you able to find anyone that interested you or was it just a waste of time?
I go to college in a bigger city, but i feel like i know almost no one
I can't figure out if no one dates or what, everyone always is in there dorm
Im thinking i might find some people at school on it?

Any tips?
Any stories good/bad

any advice is greatly appreciated.
Thank you

315

Most Helpful Guys

• I did years ago, I thought was an exercise in frustration. I've seen women use it (watched them), an exercise in frustration. I think why not, put some time in it and see how you do... builds skills and knowledge, but don't expect much and have your wits on.

How about start a social club, join one, go around like I do and talk to people... use interesting questions you find on GAG or make your own to start conversations. Then, you have your pick of the litter:) Take bull by horns!:)

• I've gone on three dates through POF/okcupid, they didn't lead anywhere. Huge waste of time.

Best Tip? Disable your account now so you don't get depressed when you can't find a match. (unless your super hot, then you will get hundreds of messages by horny desperate men looking for sex).

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I met on tinder lol but we definetly weren't on tinder to find a relationship we both just wanted a one night stand but we had crazy chemistry and now we have been together over a year it's like the one night stand that never left

• wow that is awesome

• Yeah it was the weirdest thing our first date because we went bowling and we both rodeo and I told him that I could rope the head end but i'm not a great heel roper and that I wanted to learn and so when he came to pick me up to take me bowling (also the first time a guy picked me up for a date) he brought his ropes and roping dummy and gave me a heeling lesson then we went bowling and came back to my house where we got pretty drunk and danced a whole bunch and had a lot of sex and we have been together since our first date lasted like 36 hours we just kind of carried it out across the whole weekend and he was a travelling welder at the time to so we were driving hundreds of miles to see each other the first few months together then he found a job close to home and were together all the time now lol

• glad it worked out so well