What's the most important to you right now?

• Serious relationship with marriage in mind
  • Serious relationship without marriage in mind
  • Casually dating in hopes of finding someone relationship worthy
    Vote C
  • Casually dating but just for the experience and fun of it
    Vote D
  • One night stands only
    Vote E
  • Single or MGTOW
    Vote F

514

Most Helpful Guys

• Well I'm single and always have been, but I like the idea of finding a special someone to be with.

If I do find someone though, I'd say I don't want to marry them, because I'm not religious, so for me personally, it'd be a pointless tradition and expensive too, especially if we end up divorcing.

Still though, I've never been with anyone, so I don't know what I'm missing anyway, so I'd just carry on living the way I do anyway and maybe start living life how I want, if I'm alone and get my own place.

Since I don't know what the future holds, staying single doesn't sound bad and hook-ups sound kind of cool, though I'm not saying I'm keeping the latter in mind.

• Hard to say, because I have several options I see that I might fit under.
    I see options A, B, and C. with work, it may become a situation where F is the option. Right now, without obsessing about the labels, MGTOW seems to be making more and more sense each day. But I don't like how bitter some of those guys (or girls) come off, so I'm not really prescribing to the label, but I agree that there are a LOT of issues with our westernized culture as it is, so while I don't want to, maybe I have to get used to "swearing off" dating for a while. I don't believe that works as a philosophy. I hate the idea of having to do it. But that may be my only option.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got a serious relationship going. Pretty much looking to maintain that, as I've never been one who's really loved the idea of marriage. Not that I'm against it either, I just am not pushing for it.