What's the most important to you right now?

• Serious relationship with marriage in mind
    Vote A
  • Serious relationship without marriage in mind
    Vote B
  • Casually dating in hopes of finding someone relationship worthy
    Vote C
  • Casually dating but just for the experience and fun of it
    Vote D
  • One night stands only
    Vote E
  • Single or MGTOW
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Well I'm single and always have been, but I like the idea of finding a special someone to be with.

If I do find someone though, I'd say I don't want to marry them, because I'm not religious, so for me personally, it'd be a pointless tradition and expensive too, especially if we end up divorcing.

Still though, I've never been with anyone, so I don't know what I'm missing anyway, so I'd just carry on living the way I do anyway and maybe start living life how I want, if I'm alone and get my own place.

Since I don't know what the future holds, staying single doesn't sound bad and hook-ups sound kind of cool, though I'm not saying I'm keeping the latter in mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hard to say, because I have several options I see that I might fit under.
    I see options A, B, and C. with work, it may become a situation where F is the option. Right now, without obsessing about the labels, MGTOW seems to be making more and more sense each day. But I don't like how bitter some of those guys (or girls) come off, so I'm not really prescribing to the label, but I agree that there are a LOT of issues with our westernized culture as it is, so while I don't want to, maybe I have to get used to "swearing off" dating for a while. I don't believe that works as a philosophy. I hate the idea of having to do it. But that may be my only option.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got a serious relationship going. Pretty much looking to maintain that, as I've never been one who's really loved the idea of marriage. Not that I'm against it either, I just am not pushing for it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm moving from Illinois to California once I graduate HS, so I decided not to start dating until after I move. Once I do though, I'll be going on dates any time I'm not at school or work, in order to find my life partner as soon as possible.

1|0
    0|0
  • Right now I need to focus on myself. There's a certain level I wish to first attain before I start searching for a high quality woman. Of course, with a high quality woman by my side, I, as any man would (or at least should), grow as a man, or we can even just say, as a person in general.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being single, while I like the whole idea od dating and one night stands. I have bigger responsibilities.

1|0
    0|0
  • Single or MGTOW. I would like to be married, but no woman would date or marry me because I live with my parents and collect a mental disability check.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to find a partner. Hopefully it'll lead to life partnership.

1|0
    0|0
  • Give me anything, I'm so desperate and broken and lonely

1|0
    0|1
    • @LastNightmare
      With that mindset you should not be with anyone. The reason is you can get low enough that you are willing to settle for anyone regardless how their life is. It is just that you should be in a good mindset at least where you are not will to settle for the first person who gives you some attention.

• Thanks dear. I've never been to any success in any relationship so far

• Serious relationship with marriage in mind

1|0
    0|0
  • Find someone I get along with and go from there

1|0
    0|0
  • Marriage with a nice girl besides a good job

2|0
    0|0
  • I chose the D
    No homo

1|0
    0|0
  • One night stands only

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend's dick. Can't wait.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being independent and free🤗 from any attachments thank you very much

1|0
    0|0
  • Mgtow i do wanna fuck bitches still damn you biology

1|0
    0|0
  • I want a serious relationship and I just found a girl who likes me very much. But the sexual chemistry isn’t there so I’m wondering what the hell to do.

1|0
    0|0
  • My morning coffee

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes