Would you rather date the intelligence choice or the desirable choice?

• The Intelligent / Practical Choice
  • The Romantic / Emotional Choice

23

Most Helpful Guys

• Both of these qualities are considered attractive depending on the person. While I find intelligence to be attractive in terms of being knowledgeable and independent, I'm more of the romantic/emotional type, wanting to spend a lot of quality time with my lover and being able to connect with them on a deeper level. There's just something about a person's emotions, feelings and backstory that draws me in into learning know more about that person. I could be biased here since I often feel like I'm living under a rock with popular culture, educational studies and society standards that I don't want to stand out awkwardly from a lack of knowledge. In short, I prefer emotions and romance over intelligence.

• I don't have emotions so that makes this a much easier choice for me. Intelligent choice definitely.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends... if the emotional choice means someone who abused you , then no... if the smart choice just means someone who is rich, no...