Ladies, if you had to date either of these classic movie monsters, who would it be?

• Ladies, if you had to date either of these classic movie monsters, who would it be?Frankenstein's Monster (kind of has a temper but can also be very sweet and gentle, super tall and strong. Is back on the market after a falling out with his bride)
    Vote A
  • Ladies, if you had to date either of these classic movie monsters, who would it be?Dracula (dark and mysterious, likes to go out at night, is one hell of a sharp dressed man)
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Imma put in my two cents.

Dracula is strong, powerful, sharply dress, and polite in his demeanor. But he is also selfish, and is only after satiating his own desires, especially at the expense of virgin blood.

Frankenstein (if we are going by the movie) is pretty dumb and quick to anger, but he has good intentions even if he doesn't understand humans. And when he threw the girl in the river, it was out of innocent stupidity rather than malicious intent.

Frankenstein in the BOOK however is very different, have you read the book?

6|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah i did read it back in 11th grade. I was surprised at the difference.

• Frankenstein is a lot less stupid in the book, and is actually more of a monster in the sense that he is a force of nature, and is set on revenge. So he is a reasonable monster in that he only seeks companionship, but he would be the wrong person to double cross, and could easily end any conflict with his brute strength.

Most Helpful Girls

• Dracula Frankenstein is loud and his penis was probably stitched on and it would scar me for life if the shit fell off while doing it😨😩🀯

5|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Dracula

1|0
    0|0
  • Dracula

2|0
    0|0
  • Dracula, he's more pleasing to the eye I guess (when he isn't morphing). Plus I know his sexual organs aren't chopped off from other people and stitched on to him.

Also Frankenstein is too dumb for me and he'll shock me way too much. Literally. Those bolts are too much.

2|1
    0|0
  • Dracula could do more for me. Frankenstein's monster killed a kid and his bride and has zero communication skills, where is that supposed to lead? πŸ’€

3|0
    1|0
  • I'm surprised it's not 100% Dracula from the girlies lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I know you asked the ladies but I’m gonna chime in here and go with Morticia Adams if that counts or Bride of Frankenstein.

3|0
    0|0
    • I'd be Morticia anyway. Not Frankenstein's wife though. Fuck that lol

• Yeah. I mean talk about a challenge. Just getting him to pee in the toilet instead of the corner would be a lot of work. I also think a lot of household pets would go missing.

• Dracula, he knows how to be romantic.
    Although the actual book is tragic love story when you take the horror element out

2|0
    0|0
  • Remember ladies. Frankenstein's Monster could not have children. His nuts are in his neck.

3|1
    0|0
  • The Drac! I love it when someone kisses my neck.

2|1
    1|0
  • Dracula is more my type.

2|0
    0|0
  • Dracula is easier on the eyes

2|0
    0|0
  • Dracula is kinda hot

1|1
    0|0
  • Dracula looks kinda like Marilyn Manson

1|0
    0|0
  • Dracula would drink my blood... No thanks.

2|0
    0|0
  • Dracula he able to speak.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes