Ladies, if you had to date either of these classic movie monsters, who would it be?

• Ladies, if you had to date either of these classic movie monsters, who would it be?Frankenstein's Monster (kind of has a temper but can also be very sweet and gentle, super tall and strong. Is back on the market after a falling out with his bride)
  • Ladies, if you had to date either of these classic movie monsters, who would it be?Dracula (dark and mysterious, likes to go out at night, is one hell of a sharp dressed man)

117

Most Helpful Guy

• Imma put in my two cents.

Dracula is strong, powerful, sharply dress, and polite in his demeanor. But he is also selfish, and is only after satiating his own desires, especially at the expense of virgin blood.

Frankenstein (if we are going by the movie) is pretty dumb and quick to anger, but he has good intentions even if he doesn't understand humans. And when he threw the girl in the river, it was out of innocent stupidity rather than malicious intent.

Frankenstein in the BOOK however is very different, have you read the book?

• Oh yeah i did read it back in 11th grade. I was surprised at the difference.

• Frankenstein is a lot less stupid in the book, and is actually more of a monster in the sense that he is a force of nature, and is set on revenge. So he is a reasonable monster in that he only seeks companionship, but he would be the wrong person to double cross, and could easily end any conflict with his brute strength.

Most Helpful Girls

• Dracula Frankenstein is loud and his penis was probably stitched on and it would scar me for life if the shit fell off while doing it😨😩🀯