Is it ok to date if you are married?

I'm a truck driver and my wife does not pay me any attention and we haven't had sex over a month
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Oh tonight was the last i am telling her when I get home I want a dam divorce

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you need to ask her not us but let me say this... a month is not a long time at our age and are you sure she isn't hitting menopause? she may well have just gone off sex and won't mind you having sex with others but dont look for the answer here because thats not fair on her is it?

0|0
    1|0
    • Hell just because I'm over 50 doesn't mean I haven't gave up sex I like it as much as I did in my 20s

• Show All
    • Two weeks ago she told me not to come home if I was sick

• i think divorce is the answer if its gotten that bad and she isn't willing to talk

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to date while you're married, consider an open relationship or a divorce. Talk to your wife about your frustrations and find out her reasoning. Make a compromise, don't cheat.

0|0
    0|0
    • If I try to talk to her about anything she blows up with an attitude

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Unless discussed with your wife, and an open marriage is something she is okay with as well, it is not okay. That’s cheating.

1|2
    0|0
  • You better get divorced first, or your wife is going to get you bankrupt, when she finds out.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you're in an open marriage, sure, if not, no. That's cheating. If you're unhappy, then talk to your wife about improving things/seeing a couples therapist, and if nothing changes, divorce.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you Talk with your wife about and she agrees to what ever Terms, e. g. that she can also Date, then it's fine.
    Just don't do it behind her Back, No one deserves that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless there is an agreement between the husband and wife, seeing other people isn't going to work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Divorce her before dating others man better yet speak to her about it

0|0
    0|0
  • ya whatever works for you... no problem...

0|0
    1|0
  • If you're in an open marriage then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It's only okay if she approves.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that’s not okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes