Is it ok to date if you are married?

I'm a truck driver and my wife does not pay me any attention and we haven't had sex over a month
  • Yes
  • No
Oh tonight was the last i am telling her when I get home I want a dam divorce

58

Most Helpful Guy

• you need to ask her not us but let me say this... a month is not a long time at our age and are you sure she isn't hitting menopause? she may well have just gone off sex and won't mind you having sex with others but dont look for the answer here because thats not fair on her is it?

• Hell just because I'm over 50 doesn't mean I haven't gave up sex I like it as much as I did in my 20s

• Two weeks ago she told me not to come home if I was sick

• i think divorce is the answer if its gotten that bad and she isn't willing to talk

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to date while you're married, consider an open relationship or a divorce. Talk to your wife about your frustrations and find out her reasoning. Make a compromise, don't cheat.

• If I try to talk to her about anything she blows up with an attitude