Do Bisexuals Have Higher Standard In One Gender?

E. g. when it comes to "race", beauty standards etc. For example a bisexual person finds women prettier with a certain hair color and men with another one or them finding a gender better looking than the other one in general speaking. Or men have to look perfect to attract them, but they're more open for flaws when it comes to women (and visa versa). I'm just curious! #Bisexual #Preference #Beauty

PS! I'm not bisexual and doesn't date women, but I do find women in general speaking better looking than men. A single imperfection can "ruin" a man's face, but not necessary a woman's in my opinion. Not sure if bisexuals have different or higher standards for one of the genders too.
Do Bisexuals Have Higher Standard In One Gender?
Updates:
7d
It's interesting to see there are more people finding more women pretty than men that's handsome. I also think there are more pretty women out there than handsome men.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Agreed with everyone below, because everyone of of us bisexuals is different. But personally I find the female gender much more attractive than the males. Probably the same way a straight man does. I mean women are curvy beautiful goddesses that many time put effort into looking just right. And guys can look good too, I just have higher standards for them if I’m gonna date a guy.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I've seen more nice looking women than men, so I guess I would also have higher standards for men than women if I was in your situation too.

• Yes! Some do, bisexuality is sometimes 50/50 or 20/80 and whatnot. Everyone has a preference and ideal. Bisexuals are open to both genders, but they're not "open to everything".

3|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Judging from the girlfriends yes they do vary

My girlfriend likes rugged men, bit rough around the edges... but she likes pretty short skinny blonde girls

I had an ex as well who liked black men (yeah she was with me) and blonde girls...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Honestly I'm not split 50/50 like a lot of bisexual people say they are. I think a healthy amount gear towards one side more or have their own preferences.

For me, I used to really like girls and have a little thing for some boys when I was younger. But as I got older it flipped and now I really love men and I'm picky as shit with women. To be fair I'm picky in general but it's worse with girls. Only because not all of them attract me. Standard wise though I'm the same for both genders.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're young, I'm a lot pickier with men. If they're older, I'm really lax with men, and very very picky with women

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m 10x more picky on men than with women. Or rather I find a broader range of features attractive in women and only a few in men.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty different from person to person. Sometimes its 60/40, 50/50, 20/80, you never know what any one bi person might lean toward more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone is different. And one person can like different things too. This shouldn't be a yes/no question...
    In my case, I have the same standards for both men and women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m a bisexual guy and it comes to looks I’m more picky on men vs women. Personality wise I tend to be pickier with women. Men tend to stand out more when it comes to my sexual attraction

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm grey, so I don't know if it counts.
    I have higher standards in men and different tastes in the 2 genders.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do have a gender preference but other than age I don't think much about appearance

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it little harder cause get shit from Gays and Straight community.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pickier with men

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe so

0|0
    0|0
  • We always have higher standards for men. Men can't be poor and ugly and get sex.. But women can.
    No matter your sexual orientation, ugly males are just NO.
    Their dick doesn't male up for the rest, whereas women, their vagina makes up for it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

*Make * up for it. I meant.. Sorry i typo male instead of make

• 7d

Even my gay guy friend.. Finds more females attractive than males..

• 7d

I also thinks there are more nice looking women than men out there.

• I'm bisexual and I think my standards for women are higher, as I'm more open to diversity in men. I have my standards for men as well, but in women I'm extremelly picky. But I can't get myself to be romantically involved with women, even though I would sleep with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • All guys have high standards

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes