If the dating GENIE gave you only ONE WISH that could help your DATING GAME what would it be?

Movie star looks
Movie star looks
  • Movie Star looks
    Vote A
  • Magnetic personality
    Vote B
  • High Status and Wealth
    Vote C
  • Good education
    Vote D
  • Being Tall
    Vote E
  • Other (leave comment)
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Give me a good education. That will allow me to find a better job, one that maybe I even enjoy. This would in turn improve my self-image, and maybe motivate me enough to work through my pain at the gym. All those together would really build me up to where I want to be.

0|1
    0|0
    • That is one way to look at it !

• I've gone through so many ups and downs on the last 10 years that I would need to do something that would have a broader, longer lasting impact than just money or looks. I'm not getting younger, I'm never going to be 22 again, but wallowing can't be the option.

Most Helpful Girls

• To filter out liars, players, f-boys, and cheaters. Send me serious men only!

That might dwindle the dating pool down to the bare minimum, but I'd be okay with that sacrifice, lol

1|3
    0|0
  • I actually wanted to select wealth because that's like the only shit I do not have from the above list๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Good education, because that would be beneficial outside of dating too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think my looks are decent (not movie star, but solid 7.5/10). I think I have a decent personality. I wouldn't say I'm educated in the sense of credentials, but I think I'm intelligent. I'm average in height 5'9 (not tall, but not overly short either). The only thing I'd want out of those is wealth. Don't care for the high status part of it. At least that way, if I was to take my partner out, I wouldn't have to be worrying about the budget as much.

0|1
    0|0
  • None of the above. I would wish for - honestly speaking I've never had an issue, above all, confidence and respect always works for me

0|1
    0|0
  • The smilling and flirting theory. A moral flirt which is not sexually. I am bad at smiling that one I know specially to men.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good looks๐Ÿ˜” my personality is already on point tho not even tryna brag๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
    • You go girl! What movie star would be your inspiration?

• I don't know if id want to look like a movie star. But I'd want to enhance how i look already because i ain't all that๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• I hear ya.. thanks for the comment!

• I will take status and wealth. Fuck men. They will be my slaves.

0|1
    0|0
  • Make it so any girl I want, fits all my standards and preferences, that way if a girl does like me, then she'd basically be perfect.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am very handsome, sing very well, know what to say to a girl, etc. my one problem is i'm short

0|1
    0|0
  • Zee shrug. I don't think one thing is going to help.

0|1
    0|0
    • You are offered a free wish... which one would you choose? I didn't ask if you think they would help or not because in reality you don't know that to be true. So which one would you think MIGHT help you? IF you had to choose? It's an exercise in self learning not the opposite.

• Magnetic personality, I guess.

• Yes that is my choice!

• I don't need help with my dating game, I'm in an open relationship and have no issues either way. I'd like the wealth just for the money honestly, it would make a lot of things easier for the both of us.

0|0
    0|0
  • Other (combination of A, B and C) - maybe just C would be good enough to compensate for everything :P
    I already have good education, and my height is average, I don't need to be very tall.

0|1
    0|0
  • Iโ€™d just ask him to send me the one. Spare myself a lifetime of dating wrong ones.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I had one wish I would wish not to be forever alone lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Movie star looks, people say I have a great personality. And status doesn't really matter to me. Education, I prefer to work for it. And I'm already above average in height

0|1
    0|0
  • Spirit of discernment, because I already know I have all the value of all these things I just need to stop attracting the wrong ones, and go towards the right ones๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

0|1
    0|0
  • The ability to sense other's attraction to me. Last month my brother confessed that a bunch of his friends who are now in relationships had previously taken a romantic interest in me but that he had told them I wouldn't be interested (these are guys I had huge crushes on). I've also had guys (I had written them off as uninterested in me. So non-relationship material) friends later confess to me that their friends were interested but just playing it cool. I could've had my pick If I had known they were interested.

0|1
    0|0
  • An island full of dogs! That I own without having to ever pay a dime into! That would be great!

If it don't get me laid, it wasn't meant to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably give my wish to a friend or family member I'm pretty happy with my life and situation I wouldn't change anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my personality's fine, but I could be a little prettier. So I voted A.

0|1
    0|0
  • I will take the money and get a moview star face lift.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would want to meet only handsome guys with nice personalities, the rest will vome after that

0|1
    0|0
  • One wish wouldn't help my dating game.

I'd ask dating genie to be my wingman ๐Ÿคฃ

0|1
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m too ugly for anyone to like soo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • Magnetic personality cause Iโ€™m just an awkward person right now

0|1
    0|0
  • Get women out of my head so I can focus and stop hating myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well Iโ€™m disgustingly ugly so, Iโ€™ll take those movie-star looks please ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • With a magnetic personality you could potentially obtain high status, wealth, and fame

0|0
    0|0
  • Good looks, I'm already smart and education and success will come, height isn't a problem for me, I need better looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't need a wish.

My low self esteem is the only power I need!

0|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™ll go with crazy big brains

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably wish that no girl could say no to me

0|1
    0|0
  • To give me the right guy in life

1|1
    0|0
  • Extreme charisma.