If the dating GENIE gave you only ONE WISH that could help your DATING GAME what would it be?

Movie star looks
Movie star looks
  • Movie Star looks
  • Magnetic personality
  • High Status and Wealth
    Vote C
  • Good education
    Vote D
  • Being Tall
    Vote E
  • Other (leave comment)
    Vote F

2734

Most Helpful Guys

• Give me a good education. That will allow me to find a better job, one that maybe I even enjoy. This would in turn improve my self-image, and maybe motivate me enough to work through my pain at the gym. All those together would really build me up to where I want to be.

• That is one way to look at it !

• I've gone through so many ups and downs on the last 10 years that I would need to do something that would have a broader, longer lasting impact than just money or looks. I'm not getting younger, I'm never going to be 22 again, but wallowing can't be the option.

Most Helpful Girls

• To filter out liars, players, f-boys, and cheaters. Send me serious men only!

That might dwindle the dating pool down to the bare minimum, but I'd be okay with that sacrifice, lol

• I actually wanted to select wealth because that's like the only shit I do not have from the above list๐Ÿ˜ƒ