Do you believe ALPHA and BETA males exist?

Could they both be Alpha?
Could they both be Alpha?
  • YES
  • NO
Super close battle! Do they exist or not? We shall see!

2872

Most Helpful Girls

• Why do so many people still believe in this pseudoscientific nonsense? Even the scientists who first coined those terms abandonded them already because they eventually realized it's over-simplified bullshit that doesn't apply to humans.

This isn't even a matter of opinion. It's factually incorrect. 50% of the people wwho voted here are just misinformed or willfully ignorant.

• Unfortunately facts don't matter because sometimes once you pop the Genie out of the bottle you can't get him back in. You can say these two terms were dismissed or abandoned but they are entwined into our culture like it or not. Dominate or Submissive, leader and follower, etc etc.. many are just thinking in those terms when they see Alpha and Beta. That is why the poll is so close.. not because they are ignorant it' because they are comparing it to what they know.

• Thanks.

• I think that the Betas are the insecure men who are shitty and treat people badly. Whilst the Alphas are the confident, nice and funny men who feel no need to treat people badly cos theyre confident in themselves.
    I see A LOT of Beta men trying to act Alpha, but its so cringey

• Im actually really nice to girls but Im a beta.. Im just really submissive, you make it sound like we’re all bad 😂

• Or a Gamma man... who gives off poisonous radiation 😂😂

• Cheers.. And how about a insecure female turned lesbo and teaching other females to follow her.

Most Helpful Guys

• This to me is a classification of people whic his simplistic, but generally works. It speaks to the emotional strength primarily of two diff groups. There may be aspects of social competence within a domain in there as well.
    I wouldn't go too far with it, it's a model.

• Shit... Corey Haim's characters from his 80's movies would be labeled as Alpha misogynistic nowadays Coach..😒😒

• Maybe Matt Dillon in the 80's but Corey Haim in my opinion was never Alpha! Especially in LOST BOYS HA

• I was good when AOL chat was out there and got better when Online Dating came out so why not help others. Thanks for the nice words!

• You're doing solid brother! Tough interpersonal times we're living in. You're a better man than me, that's for sure. Just keep at it eh?🤔