Is he trying to flirt about kissing me?

I’ve seen where guys say this before they kiss girls. We’ve been together for a year plus and still haven’t kissed. I’ve gotten out of my shy phase and we both have the urge to kiss each other. I have for a couple months now and he’s wanted to kiss me, at least I think, the first month but I was too naive and nervous to tell.

The “I think so but I’m not sure yet”. I think he was wanting me to say something like “Maybe I should make it more obvious”.

What do you think?
Help needed. Is he trying to flirt about kissing me?
Updates:
He repeated it three times also. I just got what I think he meant now after I thought about it. Just wanna know what others think.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Wasn’t needed, but alrighty.

• I definitely think so, yes. He likes you and would like to kiss you

Next time you're together, maybe one of you will bring it up, and see what happens. :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Just do it! Surprise him. If he kisses back, then you've got your yes answer. He is responding reciprocally in his messages, it shows he is interested in you and flirting with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • how the hell have you dated someone for a year and still haven't kissed lol
    I know you're young but still...

1|2
    0|0
    • Nerves? First kiss worries? Not looking to smooch fast lol.

• Is he trying to flirt about kissing me?

1|0
    0|0
  • he might be, but, you're 16, please don't have sexual relations till you're at least 18. I've seen way too many people pregnant at your age and younger

1|0
    0|1
    • She's not going to have sex. She's been with her boyfriend for over a year and still hesitant about kissing. You bring this out of nowhere

• Show All
    • We’re not friends lmao. Been together almost a year and a half now. We just haven’t kiss yet. Have the first kiss jitters. He told me he loved me Saturday also. Slow and steady. Don’t wanna hop into things fast. Seen how that works out for other people. Have we waited to long? Yes. Do other people kiss faster? Yes. Do I care about other people’s relationships? Nope. Thanks for commenting though. :)

• Kissing has nothing to do with if we’re in a relationship or not also lolll.

• Every one have his own rules. And boyfriend and girlfriend are just "status" "name"... whats important is that they love each other

1|0
    0|0
  • He likes you, you like him. Just kiss him already.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so😁😁..

1|0
    0|0
    • Update. He wants to kiss me, just was waiting patiently for me.

• Please no sex until 18+

1|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes