Do you feel comfortable having a date right after you get off work, or do you prefer to do it on a day off?

1417

Most Helpful Girls

• I like both. On a weekend there is more time to go out and do a few things. I can show up freshly made-up for the day. For an after work date, something shorter like dinner and conversation can be great and easy to fit into a busy schedule, and I'll still have enough energy for lively conversation. After, I could go home and relax before bed.

• I'm pretty tired after work so I wouldn't feel my best (energywise) so I'd feel badly if my date thought something was off when it wasn't. After I've been around kids all day, my brain needs some time to decompress.

Most Helpful Guys

• Days off are better but I will go on a date any day of the week if the offer is made.