Do you feel comfortable having a date right after you get off work, or do you prefer to do it on a day off?

0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• I like both. On a weekend there is more time to go out and do a few things. I can show up freshly made-up for the day. For an after work date, something shorter like dinner and conversation can be great and easy to fit into a busy schedule, and I'll still have enough energy for lively conversation. After, I could go home and relax before bed.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty tired after work so I wouldn't feel my best (energywise) so I'd feel badly if my date thought something was off when it wasn't. After I've been around kids all day, my brain needs some time to decompress.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Days off are better but I will go on a date any day of the week if the offer is made.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would prefer a date right after work because it gives me something to look forward to during the day.

0|2
    0|0
  • Friday night is ok

0|2
    0|0
  • Prefer to do it another day if I can so choose to. Depending on the work, I might not be mentally or physically capable or present while on the date and that’s doing a disservice to the other person involved.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I don't want to limit my days of doing something fun only for the weekends. I want to enjoy myself all week long. So if someone is up for going to town on a Thursday - great.

0|2
    0|0
    • Yeah plus if the date sucks you didn't ruin a weekend (not that i'm being pessimistic). lol

• For office work, I don't want to do ANYTHING right after work except kick back and play some games or something. I don't even want my SO to ask how my day was (it was the same as yesterday). I don't want to eat. I don't want to go anywhere. I don't want to have sex. I just want to sit and veg out, and let work leak out of my head for a while.

When doing construction, I'm tired at the end of the day. Gimme an hour to plop on the couch for a while, then hop in the shower, and I'm good to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I yes to meet up with a girl after work but she said smelt of work. But she liked the smell , I found it funny her mentioning it. Later I use to go back to her place get a shower and we just chilled out it was great while it lasted !!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd prefer the date on a different night. After work I just want to have a hot shower and get into bed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only on days off. But only because i work as a nurse... my date doesn't want to anywhere near me them by the end of a shift.

0|1
    0|0
  • Day off dates are always nice.
    Workday dates can be nice depend on what we do.

0|1
    0|0
  • No way, I would definitely need to wind down. After that though yea :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on my job, if I did not sweat and stink then sure, if I did sweat and stink I would prefer the date at least 2 hours after work so I had time to freshen up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Day off as I sleep better and can doll up which makes me feel great

0|1
    0|0
  • It might be a stretch if it is a very strenuous date, but most of the time I'd be ok.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anytime would be good. As long as I have time to clean up.

0|1
    0|0
  • After work is ok, so long as i have time to make myself presentable beforehand.

0|1
    0|0
  • Either is fine. I haven't had a date in seven years.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd prefer a date on at off day, so I can spend more time with my date

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel like you got inspired by a Post from a woman who had a similar issue.
    If I am right then props to you :D

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter to me.

0|2
    0|0
  • Would do both.

0|1
    0|0
  • Day of so I can get ready

0|1
    0|0
  • rather on a day off but i don't mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • Day off

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, to the former.

0|1
    0|0
  • On a day off

0|1
    0|0
  • Day off I'd say

0|1
    0|0
  • Day off for sure, but never say never, haven't tried or had one after work.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes