How picky are you when it comes down to looking for a potential partner?

How picky are you when it comes down to looking for a potential partner?

I wouldn`t say that i`m too picky, but there are fewer things i do look at closely now.
The older i get, the more observant i am.

How the person behaves. Example: girls/women on social media with their daily "men are trash" statuses/tweets. Yeah, that`s a hard pass. That`s enough of an indication for me to know that you have toxic behavior.

Or the person`s spending habits.

etc etc etc

I`m picky in that sense. Not when it has to do with how much ass she has, or what color her hair is, or the amount of makeup she puts on lol. No, nothing like that.

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• im not that picky its just that the guy have to look decent looking and honest, trustworthy, respectful, and treat me like a princess. :)

0|2
    0|1
    • Will you treat him like a prince?

• Show All
    • Same for me, I don’t like liars. Some people define an honest person as someone who is good and just. I feel like an honest person never lies or deceives. Those are two different definitions. I choose to be 100% honest and never lie.

• @ecfresh Yeah I just had guys in the past or people in general lie to me about things. And they know I won't judge them just be honest and straightforward. The truth hurts but its honest.

• I am not that picky. I just want a guy who shares the same values and outlook on life as me.

0|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I am quite picky because most of the men around me are arrogant arse holes. I typically prefer Northern men, they’re always much friendlier and like to have a laugh while still having those masculine traits. Course the southern men always call them “Inbred Northern monkeys scum” but hey ho

2|3
    0|1
  • Im actually quite picky... i tend to prefer dad bod over abs and a slim frame. Im curvy and 5'9 and I just wouldn't feel comfortable with someone i felt larger than. I want a partner that makes me feel safe and protected and comfortable and I'd experience that with somekne built bigger than me. Aside from the physical, I'm also choosy based off political views, religious views (preferably none), lifestyle, hell i even check if they like cats lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm picky when it comes to values. I like girls who are honest, nice to people, and caring.

1|1
    0|0
  • Quite picky. Gotta make sure you're not deranged or God forbid, a muggle!!

0|2
    0|2
  • I don’t really care about height. I’m 5’2 so 5’5-5’6 and taller is good enough for me. As long as the guy has a great personality, is smart, dresses nicely, and smells good I’m all for him.

0|3
    0|0
  • I'm very picky.
    I desire a strong bond on the level of a soul union that requires a lot of patience and time with a lot of passionate freedom to express our own truths. A bond where we unconditionally love ourselves and can be interdependent, as well as, independent. Equals that know how to balance our strengths and weaknesses in a form of teamwork. I desire physical challenges, where we push ourselves and our abilities and a lot of expressive passion. Also, expressing our ability to take on any opportunity whether stable or unstable because we are fearless and think in terms of abundance and are grateful for what we do have and what has been taken away from us. Anything is possible if you just believe! <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I am very picky over personality and attitude. It only takes a few words to completely turn me off.

1|1
    0|0
  • im only picky when it comes to personality. we have to get along if we're going to date, otherwise whats the point?

0|1
    0|0
  • Im not in a rush a lot of girls around me are thots and attention seekers who wear too much makeup and they are liberal activists i need to look east for girls

0|2
    0|0
  • I am basically a frigid bitch it's that bad. Like, I am not afraid of sex but... ya... Not getting into a relationship anytime soon...

I am like that with most people actually, I really don't like spending time with anyone that's not worth it.

I am very picky... In a good way, a great way actually...

It's too bad too because, I find, for whatever reason, chicks dig me wherever I go... Not exactly sure why, but it doesn't matter in the end.

I tend to sum people up with intense accuracy in a couple milliseconds. Most people... I'll take a rain check.

0|1
    0|0
  • A spoiled princess with heavy makeup, and I would run out the door...

0|1
    0|0
  • Don’t be butt ugly and don’t be dirt broke. That’s not a lot to ask for.

0|1
    0|2
  • Yes I a m come more picky since guys in past we’re all men whore.

1|2
    0|0
  • I have a list for sure, but I realized not everything needs to be ticked off in order to fall in love.

0|1
    0|0
  • I won't date anyone who worships me. Makes me want to vomit.

0|1
    0|0
  • A bit. I don't have a type per say, but I don't date conformists.

1|1
    0|0
  • Very picky I think? Or rather my standards are out of the ordinary for my age.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm crazy picky: I wouldn't date smokers, cheaters, she-men, drunks, or feminists.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly i dont find any girl worth the effort anymore... I don't know

0|1
    0|0
  • Basically what @Devilofthevalleys said.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|1
    0|0
  • I think women are too picky. To reject someone just because their short is shallow.

0|0
    0|0
    • This is not about women, this is about HOW PICK YOU ARE? i didn`t asked how picky women are lol

• I was just saying, I was told to never have any physical preferences and was called a pervert dog for complimenting a girls dress. I can't have any preference so I dont feel any physical attraction. And the only thing I ask for is a caring, honest, and loyal personality.

• Too tall?

0|1
    0|0
  • If she got a vagina she got potential

1|1
    0|3
  • A little picky

0|2
    0|0
  • Very.

0|1
    0|0
  • i'm not very picky in general.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not picky.

0|1
    0|0
  • too much makeup <--- big NONO

0|1
    0|0
  • A little picky, not that much tho. I won’t date anyone who’s shorter than me, too skinny, and doesn’t come from the same race (no white people, black, Mexicans, Indians, other)

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't know. I have rejected people more than I've accepted people romantically, but I don't think that's because I'm picky. It was usually because either they were a stranger and I don't date strangers, or because I had a good reason. There are very few people who will still ask a person out after clearly getting no reciprocation when flirting, and those people are usually either cocky or creepy. That's a general statement, but still usually true. Besides, I don't flirt with people unless I'm actively interested, not just passively nonchalant. I don't go out with people who I'm not already actively interested in, simply because I don't have to. Why would I when I could instead go out with the person I am interested in. Usually that person has already shown interest in me, but not in a way that put me on the spot, so I actually had time to decide whether or not I was interested in, and if I am there's really not much I need to do to in order to date them.

Picky to me implies having a set of criterion that I look for. While there are certainly red flags that would turn me away from a guy romantically, I don't have a specific type of person I'm looking for. The guy's I've been interested in have fallen all over the map in terms of looks and personality.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes