How picky are you when it comes down to looking for a potential partner?

I wouldn`t say that i`m too picky, but there are fewer things i do look at closely now.
The older i get, the more observant i am.

How the person behaves. Example: girls/women on social media with their daily "men are trash" statuses/tweets. Yeah, that`s a hard pass. That`s enough of an indication for me to know that you have toxic behavior.

Or the person`s spending habits.

etc etc etc

I`m picky in that sense. Not when it has to do with how much ass she has, or what color her hair is, or the amount of makeup she puts on lol. No, nothing like that.

1618

Most Helpful Girls

• im not that picky its just that the guy have to look decent looking and honest, trustworthy, respectful, and treat me like a princess. :)

• Will you treat him like a prince?

• Same for me, I don’t like liars. Some people define an honest person as someone who is good and just. I feel like an honest person never lies or deceives. Those are two different definitions. I choose to be 100% honest and never lie.

• @ecfresh Yeah I just had guys in the past or people in general lie to me about things. And they know I won't judge them just be honest and straightforward. The truth hurts but its honest.

• I am not that picky. I just want a guy who shares the same values and outlook on life as me.