Would you dump your partner for someone 10x hotter?

Would you dump your partner for someone 10x hotter?
  • Yeah
    Vote A
  • No..
    Vote B
  • I'm single or asexual but if i have a partner i would dump them for someone 10x hotter
    Vote C
  • Something else
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Girls

• No! What kind of superficial person would do that? If I'm with someone, it's because I already think he's attractive and makes me happy.
    Just because someone is "hot" doesn't mean they have a good personality, intelligent, or they're compatible with me.

0|2
    0|0
  • would you?

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah but I'd feel bad

• well, perhaps you've never truly loved a girl before, if she can be so easily replaced for a hotter one. just think, once you get the hotter one, a hotter one will show up, and a hotter one, and a hotter, and so on. there will always be someone hotter. even one of the hottest girl in the world will be outshined by another girl that's slightly hotter.

• thanks for MHO. :)

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No. If I wanted a hot guy I would date a hot guy. If I date a regular or average guy its because I want a regular or average guy.

2|2
    0|0
  • Why would I throw away a woman that I was finally able to have a long lasting relationship with for another woman who I may never have a long lasting relationship with? Looks only go so far and you need to remember how long it took you to find that special one you have always wanted. Now you are willing to gamble it away for short lived looks?

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, because looks fade. Why would you give up something that COULD be forever for looks, something that is temporary. She would have to be more compatible with me than who I'd be with.

2|1
    0|0
  • No because
    A) I don't have a partner

B) I had that partner because I liked their looks and personality

C) The other may be 10x hotter but they may have a horrible personality.

D) I would never be so disloyal to my partner.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as I was already deciding that I was not interested in my partner, and I like the character of the new person better as well. Dumping one person for another seems like a stupid decision to me. Dump one person, and make that decision. Then assess if you want to date someone else.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, the whole reason i am so picky with my partners is that i want to confidently reject someone 10 timers hotter knowing that i got an amazing girl waiting for me at home. If i know ill be tempted to get someone better ill reject the relationship outright.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's all relative. If I'm dating a guy, I'm presumably attracted to him and although I might visually see that someone else is hotter, it doesn't mean I'll feel attracted to them. If I started feeling attracted to someone other than the person I was dating, I'd end the relationship, but I wouldn't start a new one right away.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm single right now, but looks aren't really the reason I was with my previous girlfriends, and it's not gonna be the reason why I'm with my future girlfriend.
    Looks matter, but there's hot women everywhere. I'd be in a new relationship every day if I just focused on looks.

0|1
    0|0
  • looks aren't the only things that factor into my dating decisions. so i would have rto have some sort of dissatisfaction in my relationship to dump them regardless of how attractive the next person was

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Because a guys appearance is not the sole purpose for being in a relationship with him. That's too superficial

1|1
    0|1
  • If you can leave your current partner for someone hotter then you really dont love your current partner you only really love yourself, so answer would be No , selfishness is the number 1 relationship killer , if ypu can't remove selfishness when you get into a relationship then you should just stay single

0|1
    0|0
  • I love his personality, his sweet and loving behaviour, his sense of Humor and how much we have in common.
    The other person don’t have that. They don't have our connection, our history and our love. They are pale compared to him. Shallow and uttertly boring to me

0|1
    0|0
  • No. First off, my baby is the most attractive person in the world lol. HE'S the one whos 10x more attractive than everyone else. At least he is in my eyes.
    Even if I did meet someone who was more attractive, I love him so much and we've been through so much together that it would be silly to break up because of looks.

0|1
    0|0
  • The only thing that I can imagine being ten times hotter than my boyfriend is, hellfire. So I'd pass.

In all seriousness though, what the actual flying fuck? I would never leave my soulmate for some goddamn eye candy!

0|1
    1|0
  • It sounds shallow but I only date really good looking women so this wouldn't be very likely
    But, for the sake of argument let's say it does happen, I still wouldn't dump her cause looks are definitely not even close to being that important.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually don't think there is anyone 10x hotter tbh 😂 Like there isn't even anyone 5x hotter, 2x hotter might be scratching it but then the surplus margin ratio would be too small to bother.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, i would be with my partner for a reason. If i wanted someone hotter, i would`ve gone for someone hotter lol

1|1
    0|0
  • don't have one but looking back, no! I liked her, I respect her and I focus on one at a time. eventhough there was great pain, there was great experience as well.

Not to say the thought doesn't and didnt' cross my mind when I saw someone attractive. But I let that thought go. It is ok to end a relationshp though, clean up the junk, and go for the next one. But dumping someone for that reason is wrong... not to mention "hot" is no measurement of good. Love is what is important, sex is a sideshow.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah. I’m not an insecure bitch, that need a hot guy to improve my confidence at a point of being disloyal

1|2
    0|0
  • I'd only date the hottest. That sounds high-maintenance, but my idea of the hottest is different from some other people's.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

2|1
    0|0
    • If you are with someone because you think they are the hottest and someone comes along you find hotter, would you leave the one you are with?

• Im single so can dump someone for someone else. And no i wouldn't I'm not that shallow. While yes i need to be physically attracted to them i also need to feel attracted to their personality. So if im with someone Im all in or im gone.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I would find anyone 10 times hotter!
    Maybe 2 or 3 times but not 10.
    That person doesn't exist! 😎

0|1
    1|0
  • I am the girl that got dumped SOOOOO many times for the hotter girl.

She had bigger breasts, wider hips, curvier butt, sexier tummy, longer legs...

0|1
    0|0
  • Anyone who is will to throw away someone who is supportive, caring, loving, helps out around the home with (cooking, cleaning, laundry), has a job, someone who have a lot of fun with etc because you find someone better looking is bullshit.

I would not leave my partner unless they gave me a reason to such as cheating, stealing, abuse, murder etc

0|0
    0|0
  • now I would dump any girl if another girl offered

women are whores
    rather then leave men alone and go be whores

they would rather hurt a man
    and that's when she gets killed

0|1
    3|0
  • I doubt I would ever because what if that other person is some douche I can't connect with on an emotional level

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope. That 10x hotter person might not even be funny. What if they’re boring? I don’t care about looks, if they aren’t funny they ain’t it 😤😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my current girlfriend, I'm very happy with her in pretty much every way and she's hot enough she could easily be an IG model if she wanted to, so it would be pretty difficult for there to be a 10x hotter girl to start with.

0|0
    1|0
  • Depends. If my current partner is shitty or boring i might dump

0|2
    0|0
  • Since I rather remain single indefinitely neither applies. Can never dump somebody else since I'll never have somebody else. And will never have anybody else nor want anybody else regardless of their appearances, physical or otherwise. ONE I'm too aware that physical appearances are inevitably going to fade, nothing lasts indefinitely.

And TWO, I don't get why somebody thinks and believes that if somebody is really physically attractive then that person would automatically be "good" for them or "right" for them? What guarantees are there if any at all? That it would actually make somebody "happy" about this all because of the other person's very attractive physical appearance? Because there are absolutely no guarantees anywhere.

And THREE. Don't forget that somebody once said "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

It's all but false illusions, lies people like to tell themselves again and again only because it makes them feel good or feel comfy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course. Especially if said partner was otherwise a dud.
    Why wouldn't you?

For women this is called 'hypergamy'. You can google it.

0|1
    2|0
  • If I were to do that why would I be with my actual partner?

1|2
    0|0
  • i'm trying to imagine what 10x hotter than that girl would look like.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends. Sometimes it makes sense and other times not
    Depends how long you’ve dating. How things are going. And what not

If you find a better match for you and there is real potential for it to go somewheRe and that connection has developed to the point of it being undeniable, that’s going to make most people choose the new person ya

—> but if you are just saying one day some random girl that’s super hot is like hey let’s hang out. Well no. Doesn’t matter how hot. You have a comfort zone already established With your less hot girlfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely not, also good luck finding one that's 1.1x hotter than mine.

1|1
    1|0
  • If im Happy with My current girlfriend in every ways i will Never -applicable only im Dating phase though

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm single but If I was in a relationship, I wouldn't trade my partner for someone hotter lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Haha like someone 10x hotter would even be interested.

I say we will cross that bridge once we get there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most certainly not.
    You’d have to be super low to say yes.

0|2
    0|0
  • as long as i'm not engaged, sure. that's fair game.

0|2
    0|0
  • Hotter isn't better.
    Better looking just means more problems

1|2
    0|1
  • No because that 10× hotter woman is probably 10× an entitled bitch

0|1
    3|0
  • When I'm dating someone, I love them. I don't believe a 10x hotter person exists.

1|0
    0|1
    • Same. Honestly, i don't care about how they look, because in long term, I'll see it as a normal thing, doesn't matter how hot someone is. But the connection/bonding is much harder to fade in that way.

Yes, im just into the emotional/romantic stuff.

• No
    Bcz I am a very honest person in my words , actions and "feelings"

0|1
    0|0
  • No, because I would be the next on the list, who gets dumped.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't date women purely because of looks, that's just about the 30% of what I look for in a partner

0|1
    0|0
  • Man, if you think that being hot is the only thing of a partner you really have a problem

0|1
    0|0
  • No way! Well, maybe for the girl in the pic lol not true, we’ll maybe a little true, jk

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Once I am with someone I am dedicated to that person.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I ever get a partner, she would have to be a saint. I could never leave someone like that.

0|1
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes