Would you dump your partner for someone 10x hotter?

• Yeah
  • No..
  • I'm single or asexual but if i have a partner i would dump them for someone 10x hotter
    Vote C
  • Something else
    Vote D

3068

Most Helpful Girls

• No! What kind of superficial person would do that? If I'm with someone, it's because I already think he's attractive and makes me happy.
    Just because someone is "hot" doesn't mean they have a good personality, intelligent, or they're compatible with me.

• would you?

• yeah but I'd feel bad

• well, perhaps you've never truly loved a girl before, if she can be so easily replaced for a hotter one. just think, once you get the hotter one, a hotter one will show up, and a hotter one, and a hotter, and so on. there will always be someone hotter. even one of the hottest girl in the world will be outshined by another girl that's slightly hotter.

• thanks for MHO. :)

Most Helpful Guy