What are your honest opinions on slavic girls?

Do you find them attractive, average, or do you simply not like them? Why/ why not? (By attractive I mean looks, and also personality, which is also affected by the way people are raised. Therefore people raised in eastern culture are going to be different than others raised in western culture)
  • Love them/ prefer them
  • They're good
  • They're average/ normal
    Vote C
  • They'll do
    Vote D
  • Don't like them
    Vote E
  • Hate them
    Vote F

213

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't know anyone that's Slavic. Anyways is Slavic a Russian

• there are 13 Slavic countries. These include Belarus, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Macedonia, Montenegro, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Ukraine

• Then I do know some part of my family is from Poland and Ukraine.
      I might know some friends that are Slavic and not even know it

• All females of every ethnicity are poisoned by feminism.

• feminism used to be good. Like, when women had no right to vote and almost no education, it was necessary. Now feminism isn't what it used to be, it's not even about equality anymore. That's why feminazis exist now, they hate men and destroy femininity, shaming girls who want to submit to their boyfriends and care about their looks. A fight against discrimination has now turned into discrimination itself... it's actually quite sad

Most Helpful Girl

• I am jealous of them imao

• You don't have to be jealous of anyone, I'm sure you're perfect just the way you are :)