Guys (Particularly Hockey Players): Would you date a figure skater?

I am a figure skater, and I'm not going to lie, I love hockey. I attend tons of hockey games, and have wanted to play for such a long time, (there are no girl hockey teams near me) I would love to date a hockey player for we share the same love for hockey.
Anyways, I'm a figure skater. However, I feel like the hockey guys are staring at us, or glaring, for they just don't like us! I take care of myself (appearance, I eat well, exercise, etc.) I'm driven in life, and I'm not rude, I always share space, and try not to make holes in the ice. I'm just curious, would you guys date a figure skater?
  • No, I wouldn't date a figure skater
  • Yes, I would

3