Guys, How many of you guys are dating feminists? Would you date a feminist?

49

Most Helpful Guys

• Someone who is for gender equality.
    As in someone who realises that both men and women's rights need development in different areas.

Yeah sure I wouldn't mind that.

Someone who thinks:
    1. they are superior to me
    2. Masculinity is a problem
    3. That complaining and boycotting is a good replacement for actually putting in work
    4. Men don't face problems
    5. Men's problems don't disserve to be worked on.
    6. Women can't be wrong or lie.

Is not a person who I'd date.

Not all Feminists are like this but a good 80% have at least one of these values.

• It just looks like the women who actually will acknowledge that men have unfair advantages and underdevelopment too are very rare, like no more than ~3%.

• If a girl calls herself a feminist, my force fields instantly go into full protection mode. If she is just someone who wants equal opportunities and does not want to destroy traditional gender roles, then I will relax and maybe give her a chance. If she is a hostile, knife-wielding feminazi. . . I will push her out beyond the periphery of my universe.

• I prefer feminine women rather than feminist women. I find feminists are mainly men haters.