Would you Date a Bisexual Person?

Could you date someone who like men and women
Straight chicks are saying no the most
Conservative women above 25 about 90% no vote

5487

Most Helpful Girls

• No, that's gross. I think especially that it's dangerous for women to date a bisexual man just for STD reasons. Not that bisexual men have more STDs or anything, but because they have a GREATER chance of getting certain STDs just by sleeping with another man.

So, no, I will never ever ever ever knowingly date a bisexual guy.

• Not sure why you were being downvoted... maybe because you said you thought bisexuals were gross? Other than that there is truth in what you were saying.
      Men who have sex with men (MSM) have a disproportionately high risk of contracting HIV/AIDS. Somewhere around 70% of recently infected individuals were MSM due to having riskier lifestyle habits (such as more unprotected sex with many more partners, or not getting screened for STDs regularly).
      If you ever do find yourself falling for guys who are bisexual in the future, (people change, the heart wants what it wants, etc.) just know that there is a medication called PrEP that can be a prophylactic against contracting HIV. It’s for people who don’t have HIV but are at risk to prevent getting infected with HIV.

• Your good chick

• @ Allie I def read that wrong, lol. My bad.

Most Helpful Guys

• I married a bisexual girl. She cheated on me with another girl. I learned my lesson. Never again!

• Now where's the difference to cheating with a guy?

• Thanks for MHO!

• Plus, tons of teenage girls feign bisexuality to appear "more interesting" to guys, since society encourages it. It's mostly a facade.