Would you Date a Bisexual Person?

Could you date someone who like men and women
Could you date someone who like men and women
Updates:
Straight chicks are saying no the most
Conservative women above 25 about 90% no vote

1|3

Most Helpful Girls

• No, that's gross. I think especially that it's dangerous for women to date a bisexual man just for STD reasons. Not that bisexual men have more STDs or anything, but because they have a GREATER chance of getting certain STDs just by sleeping with another man.

So, no, I will never ever ever ever knowingly date a bisexual guy.

2|5
    5|4
    • Not sure why you were being downvoted... maybe because you said you thought bisexuals were gross? Other than that there is truth in what you were saying.
      Men who have sex with men (MSM) have a disproportionately high risk of contracting HIV/AIDS. Somewhere around 70% of recently infected individuals were MSM due to having riskier lifestyle habits (such as more unprotected sex with many more partners, or not getting screened for STDs regularly).
      If you ever do find yourself falling for guys who are bisexual in the future, (people change, the heart wants what it wants, etc.) just know that there is a medication called PrEP that can be a prophylactic against contracting HIV. It’s for people who don’t have HIV but are at risk to prevent getting infected with HIV.

• Show All
    • Your good chick

• @ Allie I def read that wrong, lol. My bad.

Most Helpful Guys

• I married a bisexual girl. She cheated on me with another girl. I learned my lesson. Never again!

7|11
    6|2
    • Now where's the difference to cheating with a guy?

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO!

• Plus, tons of teenage girls feign bisexuality to appear "more interesting" to guys, since society encourages it. It's mostly a facade.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No. I already get jealous of other women, I dont want to have to worry about men too.

0|5
    2|0
  • I would and have, but I do agree that it is different for males vs. females...

1|2
    1|1
  • I only date 100% straight biological (XX) women. I don’t have anything against bisexual women though.

2|4
    2|2
  • Most straight women are saying no cause they don't want a guy who's into dicks and most males are saying yes cause they would most likely hope for a three some or find girl on girl action hot. And of course bi people are gonna say yes they would because their bi themselves.

Another straight woman saying no for reasons

0|4
    2|0
  • 1st of all, welcome back owly girl, and 2nd nope i won't date a bisexual girl, only straight NORMAL girls who adores men and are turned on by men only 😄

2|1
    1|2
  • I once knew a guy that ended up with to bi females. And they have since gone on to start a family together as the 3 of them. Between the 2 ladies I think the guy has fathered about 5 or 6 kids now. And they all seem to be happy from what I under stand.

So that being said if I could have a similar deal. Then maybe. But I know that my luck is not this good.

0|0
    2|0
  • Yes, I would. If the person loves me and only me, why would it matter if he is straight or bisexual? And anyways, I'd find it hot in a way lol I like guy on guy action xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm bi myself but I don't really mind bi-guys. Though I prefer straight guys for some reason? o. o

3|1
    0|0
  • Yes, if it was a guy. No, if it was a girl, because I am not attracted to women. I wouldn't hold a guy's bisexuality against him. I would hold him to the same standards I would anyone else. Kind, humorous, etc.

3|0
    0|0
  • My take on it is that most women would say no because for a guy being bisexual means being passive to another man and that is not attractive to women. And of course for men most would say yes to dating a bisexual chick because it means threesome with another girl

0|1
    0|0
  • ... no. I already have a hard time keeping women who only want other men. Why would I make it worse by dating one who literally is attracted to every other person on the planet?

1|0
    2|1
  • Yup! I see no issue with it. Bisexuality does not equal polygamy or "acting gay." Hell, you ladies could've already dated a closeted bi man and not even have known it.

Also, I think it would make sex a little more interesting... ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • I am bisexual and I would date a bisexual guy or girl because we can understand each other more than being with a straigh person.

3|0
    0|1
  • Yes if i had a girlfriend who was Bisexual i would date her
    i have no deal breaker cause i believe she should be allowed
    to date girls too and be happy. I know this sounds crazy from me
    but i would rather a girl come out and tell me that she's Bisexual
    and has a girlfriend and would also like to have a boyfriend.

3|0
    1|1
  • Yes. I don't see the problem with it. As long the person is attracted to me and I'm attracted to Them, I don't see the problem. Bisexuals don't cheat more than anyone else.

2|0
    0|1
  • I would and have dated bisexuals. They aren't really different from a normal person apart from their sexual preferences. Plus, the last time I dated a bisexual, we actually had an hour long discussion on whether Emma Stone or Ariana Grande was better in bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m a straight female and am open to the idea but don’t know how I would react to being in the situation.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would! I would love to have a threesome with two bi guys. Very hot!

3|1
    2|0
  • Yeah I would. As long as they are of a gender I'm attracted to and I'm of a gender they are attracted to, then I see no problem whatsoever.

1|0
    0|0
    • I see a lot of people making references to either threesomes or polyamory or cheating. I'm confused, are a lot of people just making a joke, or do they seriously not know what bisexual actually means? :P

• I don't even understand why anyone would possibly even think about that being a reason not to date someone.

3|2
    1|2
  • considering im bisexual, i definitely would. my boyfriend is bi too :)

1|1
    2|3
  • Yes, I would. Good people will be good no matter their orientation. If you're worried about people cheating on you then you shouldn't date anyone at all. Them being straight or not has nothing to do with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I would not, why engage in a relationship knowing she will never to fully satisfied with the higher risk of her being unfaithful?

No, I have too much self-respect, I am worth more than that.

0|2
    1|1
    • Statistically bisexuals are the least likely to cheat and have pretty high relationship satisfaction.

• @Ámayas_20 Where do you find the statistic, link or it doesn't exist?

However, even if it was so, I am still worth more than that.

• @smolf very well said.

• i think yes as long as he doesn't ask me to peg him lol

1|0
    0|0
  • NOPE.
    It's bad enough you have to normally worry about all the dick trying to fuck her, pretending to be her "friend".
    Bisexual you would have to worry about all her female "friends" as well.

0|1
    2|0
  • I have dated a bisexual person before but it's kind of hard because it takes a special kind of person to date them cuz she still wanted to date girls as well

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would date a bi woman at least once if I was ever single again and met one.
    Never met one before I got married.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if they fit my standards and preferred men over women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, but it'd have to be a girl because I'm straight. Nothing against gays though, one of my best friends is openly so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I wouldn’t judge someone for their sexual orientation.

1|0
    0|1
  • if he has a stronger preference for girls, is masculine, is dominant, acts like a normal guy, doesn't have that gay voice, then maybe

0|0
    2|0
  • I already have. My ex was bisexual, but I treated her no differently than a regular person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but she has to be more into guys than girls. Bi girls who are more into girls would be strongly pulled to cheat or go outside the relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • Would be fine with it. It's not a matter of what they like, but of their character. This is hypothetical of course because women don't like me at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a bisexual person so yeah obviously would

3|3
    0|0
  • I don't discriminate but I would not date a bisexual person because that person is more likely to have relationship with somebody else which I disagree on what is mine belongs to me and I don't share

0|0
    1|0
  • Sure.

But if she starts flirting/cuddling/kissing with women, I would treat her like any other woman who cheats on me: by breaking up with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a bi woman. I am not going to judge her at all for what she likes. After all she decided to give me a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, i dont see it as a problem a partner that enjoys both girl/boy, the only thing that matter is faithfulness

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I’d be hypocrite if I didn’t date him because he’s bi...

2|0
    0|1
  • Only if that is bisexual AND monogamous. Because im monogamous too.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I have no time for someone that can't make up their mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how his view on commitment and loyalty is

1|0
    0|0
  • No way

0|2
    2|0
  • No, I would not. I'm what you would call a traditional man or an old fashioned man.

0|1
    1|1
  • I'm bisexual and the guy i'm dating is also bisexual

0|1
    0|1
  • I have.

2|0
    0|0
  • I am bi myself. So of course. Two of my previous girlfriends were bi.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes i would. Being bi doesn't mean they can't be loyal or have good sex lives with me. Does it make them have a bad personality? Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I actually find a bisexual women very attractive, as long as she doesn't bring another man since I'm not gay

0|0
    1|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes