How long does it take you to plan a first date?

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I hope my date would plan it or my nerves might get the best of me. It takes me a while to figure out what to wear and things like that. I want to look nice for my handsome date.

0|2
    0|0
  • Well it depends on our agendas and how much I trust the person I’m going on a date with. But to set a day and time it can take me up to an hour or 30 mins.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• 2 seconds random food place just in the local area picked at random and any time it’s a first date not the one just before marage can be as simple as you want

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Days to a week in advance if it's a first date or someone I don't know well- I like things to be planned out, and we do something both of us enjoy

If it's someone I'm comfortable with or been with for a while, we can just wing it! By that point we know each other so one of us can just suggest a place or surprise the other and it's okay.

0|2
    0|0
  • I just wing it, and go with the flow. My first "date" was just eat dinner at a restaurant (red robins) and then chill.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends. I have three go-to's.

One: Study date. The old "oh I don't understand this, help me out?" method that's been in practice since universities were invented.

Two: Restaurant. Your standard first date, don't know a ton about the person beforehand and need conversation in a public place.

Three: Gun Range. If she's into shooting, or curious and I think she'd be fine its a good choice. Activity to focus on, chance to show off the shiny IDPA certified sharpshooting, and a pretense for naturally breaking the touch barrier. Afterwords get something to eat and chat while playing my favorite podcast on the way back.

I prefer number three. It's my go to "is she cool" test.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, when I asked her to be my girlfriend I kinda thought about what I would say the day before, and had planned the places we were going to see that day, during the days before

0|1
    0|0
  • Umm a few minutes?

It's a first date it shouldn't be too extravagant. Do something simple and get to know each other.

0|1
    0|0
  • A week. It depends on if I really want to go on that date

0|1
    0|0
  • That really depends on the date. Have you known this person or is it blind? Some i've known for a couple years. some i've known for a couple days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Despite myself being a planner, I admit that my first date with my girlfriend just happened.

0|1
    0|0
  • About 20 seconds. I have good taste well most of the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on what I think she would enjoy. On average, I would say that I take 30 min. Some have taken several days. Others have taken seconds. Lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • About 1 to 2 hours, until all the localities are fixed and reserved

0|0
    0|0
  • Apparently at least 30 years. lol
    😣

0|1
    0|0
  • Could be 5 minutes or 5 hours

0|2
    0|0