Is there relationships like this? Married or not?

so since men cheat as much as women. The relationship has great communication and in the end cheating is something that both of you are trying to stop but no matter how you cheat on eachother you still want to be together... why is that? I feel like I want to let go but its been 3 years of a lot of things weve been through personal things family problems and struggles I don't know it just seems to me that I can love him for the good things he's done rather than hate him for cheating on me or me cheating on him and no we are not in a relationship were we are constantly hitting eachother or screaming at eachother. So now I want to know how many of you have been in a relationship like this...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• *SOME* men cheat as much as women. Most don't. Most are dumb little simps who are so happy to have a woman, ANY woman, that they wouldn't dream of cheating on her. The guys that do are the ones who have options. Or the ones that have been neglected by their frigid bitch wives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me. Infidelity with another man ends my feelings for her in total. If she likes women too, than that's where rules start coming in.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes