I'm told I look like I'm a teenager, but I'm almost 29. Is this hurting me in the dating department?

Anonymous
First, know that I'm mixed (black/white).

But I get mistaken as a teenager a lot and ever since I was a teenager, I've been mistaken for younger than what I really was. I remember going on a college tour when I was 18, and the tour guide thought I was someone else's little 5th grade sister and she used the phrase '5th grade'.

I've always been on the smaller side of all my classes, too. I'm 5'2 and I don't think I have the body of a kid anymore, but I do look exactly like I did when I was 16 in the face as I do now. I did that 10 year challenge on Facebook and everyone said I looked exactly the same. We also did a thing at work where we brought in our middle school photos to see what we all looked like, and my boss thought I misheard him by bringing in an elementary photo. It wasn't an elementary or middle school photo. It was when I was freshman in high school.

I know guys like younger women but I can't even get a guy to look my direction in terms of attraction. When I mention it, people tell me to stop complaining because it's a blessing but I'm beginning to feel like it really isn't because I'm not treated like other people, especially in the dating department.
10
1