Do you have Resting B---h Face? Would it be hard to date someone with RBF?

I have chubby cheeks so that rules me out, I think. The Science of Resting Bitch Face and How to Prevent It https://youtu.be/FbKqqMkoKp8Do you have Resting B---h Face? Would it be hard to date someone with RBF?Do you have Resting B---h Face? Would it be hard to date someone with RBF?
Do you suffer from RBF
Do you suffer from RBF
*Hard to date because you can't read their expressions, emotions etc

4062

Most Helpful Girls

• I have it but it’s not like an all the time thing , my boyfriend usually asks if I’m okay & my answer is usually I’m hungry. It’s not because I’m sad , angry or enraged. I’m just in deep thought about food 😂 sounds stupid but most women have it & it’s not because of any of those things it’s just how their face settles when not engaged in a conversation. Would it be hard to date someone with rbf? Not so sure because lots of people are in a relationship with someone that has RBF & you don’t see them running for the hills. It’s more so are YOU as an individual okay with odd quirks your SO has?

• I think you would adapt, as with anything else. People use words differently, too. My good friend, for example, says, "Good," when he has a positive experience. He says, "Fine," for neutral ones, or when he is reassuring me that things will work out, even if I messed up. So I know when he says, "Good," it is code for, "Amazing!"

Same here. You would get used to your SO's facial expressions seeming a little bit more harsh when they are really at a neutral state.

Most Helpful Guys

• My wife has Bitchy Resting Face (the original name and the only name I will use). She is the one who taught me about it when she showed me the original video.

https://youtu.be/3v98CPXNiSk

However, yes, before we knew about it, my wife and I did have issues because I did not understand what I did wrong or why she was upset with me or sad. Once I learned about BRF, things got a lot better between us because when I think she's mad or sad, I will just think it's her BRF.

• UPDATE: You chubby cheeks DO NOT prevent you from having BRF. My wife's family has big cheeks and she has an iconic BRF.

• Glad you guys sorted it out!

Ah, interesting! I still dont think I have it... but I'll ask my family. Surely they would have told me by now though.

• Aw girl, let me tell you, I don't know how many people I've intimidated because I look like I'm gonna pummel them into dust. I just get suspicious of people and have a tendency to project past emotional pain onto other people. But I'm super playful once I get comfortable enough, which rarely happens because people are awkward.