What’s the fastest you have ever fallen in love?

Just curious!
fallen in love
fallen in love
Updates:
Follow up: how long did it last?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• well I fell off a ladder at 19~20 y/o and smashed by back on a tree planter. I realized i'd never dated before and would hate to end up in a spot where I might be disabled or the like before being able to take a girl out. Around that time, I'd finally found one girl who I had my eye on. Unf it didn't work out, I probably tried too hard but I don't know. Was it love? precursory i guess but not truly

1|0
    0|0
  • my last ex was pretty instant but i kept my composure and took my time but it lasted 3 years
    we parted due to silly reasons but found we were better as friends

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I always take my time, when I was much younger I’d fall in love quick (6-9 months 😊), as I’ve grown older, I learned to take my time and not to give away my heart so easily and careless.

3|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Seems to me that the faster someone can fall in love the faster they can fall out of love. True love is a process and can't be rushed. For the most part those that rush it are the ones rushing to their lawyer's office for a divorce when they finally realize their dream is not what they thought he/she was.

2|0
    0|0
    • But can you really control it? I don’t think so

• @Lunasss You can't control infatuation, but if it is real love you can because you will be more willing to take your time. With infatuation/lust you want it NOW!

• With my hubby it took us like a week. We were making plans to get married in the second week.

Funny thing I did it because everybody thought I’d never get married.

I was always single but never alone. I thought I’d live a life where guys would use me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Falling in love takes a very long time but lusting over someone just a matter of seconds when you run into someone that takes your breathe away and you imagine being with that person

3|0
    0|0
    • From what i see you're an attractive girl to me , from what i see in your profile picture , i Think u have beautiful hair eyes and smile , but what matters is your personality and how we connect for love to even start growing , so thats why i say it takes a long time to fall in love , basically comes down to connection and communication and if we both remove selfishness for each other , i am hot trying to freak ya out just using you as an example lol

• couple of months. maybe 5? i still think about him to this day (5 years later)

1|1
    0|0
  • Bit over 2 months I believe. Was with my current boyfriend of over a year now :)

1|0
    0|0
  • about roughly a month, lasted for about a year and a half.

I'm not someone who can fall in love easily, infatuation? maybe.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just now when I fell in love with you. Oh yeah, I'm that smooth ✌️

1|1
    2|1
  • I have never been one to fall in love easily. My last relationship , it took me about... Almost a year until I fully felt like I loved that person.

1|0
    0|0
  • About a nanosecond. It lasted until she disappeared from view. :)

1|1
    0|0
    • I take it the Woodie lasted only just as long too. :)

• @EclipseoftheHeart Not sure I had time for that! However, if she's in view for a long time, it could go on like the Energizer bunny!!

• Never happened fast to me, I was a great friend of my girlfriend for more than a year before we started dating

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it usually takes three months to fall for someone in having feelings

1|0
    0|0
  • When my head hit the reality lamppost thinking beauty on the outside refects on innocence

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to fall easily once I see beautiful face on internet. But Now I just have crush

1|0
    0|0
  • The fastest? Hm... Two days? 😂

1|1
    0|0
    • Five years... But just from my side, he didn't like me back and all this time just took me as a friend 😅

• Less than 24 hours

1|1
    0|0
  • Like 4 months or so

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 days

1|0
    0|0
  • 6 hours.
    It was stupid.

1|1
    0|0
  • Instantly... That was a lifetime ago.

2|0
    0|0
  • A few days

1|0
    0|0
  • Like within 2 days. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 weeks

1|0
    0|0
  • About 3 months

1|0
    0|0
  • Sadly havnt.

1|0
    0|0
  • 300,000 kilometres per second

1|0
    0|0
  • A couple months

1|0
    0|0
  • 7 seconds

1|0
    0|0
  • Never

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 year it usually talkes me a while

1|0
    0|0
  • 10 seconds

1|0
    0|0
  • 6 Month

1|0
    0|0
  • The first time I saw her.

1|0
    0|0
  • One kiss

1|1
    0|0
  • Instant...

1|0
    1|0
  • Instantly.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 year

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 min

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 month

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 months

1|0
    0|0
  • A week

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 day... she was just so perfect sadly lasted only for a year and a bit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I an instance and still am in love.
    when i saw my newly born child for the first time i was in love.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like a minute. I'm not sure. I basically just fall for them completely right away and then I either lose interest in them the more I get to know them or I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never fell in love on purpose but I accidentally fell in love once over a Two year time frame.

1|0
    0|0
  • probably close to a year was the fastest. lasted for 5 years even though it was unrequitted.

1|0
    0|0
  • First amazing date

2|1
    0|0
    • 10 years to date

Recommended myTakes