What’s the fastest you have ever fallen in love?

Just curious!
fallen in love
fallen in love
Follow up: how long did it last?

1832

Most Helpful Guys

• well I fell off a ladder at 19~20 y/o and smashed by back on a tree planter. I realized i'd never dated before and would hate to end up in a spot where I might be disabled or the like before being able to take a girl out. Around that time, I'd finally found one girl who I had my eye on. Unf it didn't work out, I probably tried too hard but I don't know. Was it love? precursory i guess but not truly

• my last ex was pretty instant but i kept my composure and took my time but it lasted 3 years
    we parted due to silly reasons but found we were better as friends

Most Helpful Girls

• I always take my time, when I was much younger I’d fall in love quick (6-9 months 😊), as I’ve grown older, I learned to take my time and not to give away my heart so easily and careless.